4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

In 0.04A Sue is getting storyline progression. Which Milf should also get some scenes?

• Kathy (Dexters Mom)

Votes: 213 42.9%
  • Alice (Dennis Mom)

Votes: 162 32.6%
  • Beverly (Dalvis mom)

Votes: 61 12.3%
  • Harriet (Dennis aunt and BFF Mom)

Votes: 61 12.3%

• Total voters

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
For everyone asking about additions of milfs :) :

Once :

1. We get enough support (either via SubscribeStar or Milftoon memberships) so we can work faster
2. A current in-game milf storyline is about to finish

Then

We will make a poll on SubscribeStar and here and see which milf is more requested (voted for) but obvisouly supporters will need to count more and have a first say on the voting options. For example, Milftoon members can request a milf and that name will be added on the list of possible options.

You can still vote here for the milf that you like best out of those options but obviously which milf will be selected to be in the possible options will come from supporters as they are our bread and butter.

So , all the girls/milfs that people here are requesting are currently possible to added. Thats either DBZ, Danny Phantom, Johnny Quest, Pokemon, Simpsons etc (just to name a few that people asked)
I can't Subscribe and it says that Subscribestar page is under review, how long before we can subscribe?

• Red Heart
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I can't Subscribe and it says that Subscribestar page is under review, how long before we can subscribe?
It's been like that for almost 2 months now. I've heard that they are slow and it takes sometimes even 2-3 months but I didn't really think it was true... but I've spoken to a few others working with SubStar and they confirmed that it really does take that long.
We wait for it or you can also support by getting a sub on milftoon.com if you want which will also give you access to 600+ comics. Up to you
And thank you for trying to support us!

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
For everyone asking about additions of milfs :) :

Once :

1. We get enough support (either via SubscribeStar or Milftoon memberships) so we can work faster
2. A current in-game milf storyline is about to finish

Then

We will make a poll on SubscribeStar and here and see which milf is more requested (voted for) but obvisouly supporters will need to count more and have a first say on the voting options. For example, Milftoon members can request a milf and that name will be added on the list of possible options.

You can still vote here for the milf that you like best out of those options but obviously which milf will be selected to be in the possible options will come from supporters as they are our bread and butter.

So , all the girls/milfs that people here are requesting are currently possible to added. Thats either DBZ, Danny Phantom, Johnny Quest, Pokemon, Simpsons etc (just to name a few that people asked)
i hope the milf you're talking about is not sue because i would hate that. i think she's my favorite.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
TBH before you add like 12 new MILFs and only 1-2 of them get a new scene in each update

How about focusing on the existing ones? Then make a new game with new characters.

• Hey there

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
TBH before you add like 12 new MILFs and only 1-2 of them get a new scene in each update

How about focusing on the existing ones? Then make a new game with new characters.
We wont add any new milfs until their storyline is closed to finishing. This was stated quite a few times

1720775494041.png
Sample from the current work-in-progress Gallery

More samples have been posted in the Discord channel

i hope the milf you're talking about is not sue because i would hate that. i think she's my favorite.
The above I've posted is for new milfs to be added. The current milfs will stay until their storyline is finished ... so Sue stays and she is even getting an update in 0.03

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Thanks for that note. It is set to "Never Expire" but for some reason they keep expiring.
I updated it

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I couldn't wait for a fixed android version so I played it using winlator on my s24. I played normally BUUUT with one nasty bug. I can't save

So I'll have to wait for the fix

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Larry here,

PlayFlow is smooth, maybe too smooth.
Build up of Story is way to fast, and it is way too easy to get rewarding Assets in my opp.

It may still feel like a digital comic book (not bad), but the goal should have been a Game right?

The quality of assets are very top and superb.

All the Best.

Last edited:

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Windows, and there is no Error, I just can't get to the window where to save. Also Enter/Space doesn't work for progressing text, only mouse does work.
That's a weird error but try the following:

1. Delete all the game files and download/extract the game again. Don't worry , the saves are in another location so you won't lose them. This may happened because you are running the game in a different account or the accounts got mixed up.

2. Maybe the game can't create the save files properly and it needs access rights to save the file. Run the game at least once as Administrator. Right click on the game and select Run As Admin

3. You can still access the Save Menu with the ESC button

4. Do you have any controllers (joysticks etc) plugged in? Maybe they are conflicting with they keyboard settings. Remove the controller (or turn it off) and see if it makes a difference.

5. Restarting PC and Starting a new game?

Let me know if any of these work please. Hope you enjoy the game.

How change clothes and talk with kevin?
Go to her bedroom and click on the cabinet to change clothes. Then meet Kevin in the garage

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes