Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
It's been a while since I played this game but a walkthrough mod isn't really needed. There are very limited choices in this VN as it's mostly kinetic. In few instances I would rather have fucked the pussy, but the game forced anal sex. Also a lot of times you don't have choice of where to cum as the game forces you to pull out and spray in most cases. No option to cum inside or down throat.
More pussy fucking and a choice where to cum. Understood. Honestly it's an easy to be implemented.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
wow, never I have seen such a clean-cut division in reviews. It's either 1 or 5, judge it for yourself, huh?

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Lednah nice game...
can you please also upload only the latest updates as downloading whole game again seems irrelevant.
Sorry, my tech guy always create the whole game as one, because if you make only the update it's too easy to make errors either in the flow of the images or in the update itself.

Reactions: Ozygator

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Other than as someone said more pussy and less anal (not everyone prefers that, like not everyone only wants a BJ), choice to cum inside, and more animations, game is solid. It's amusing how currupted the mom is once she got into the mindset that she just wants the dick. :D

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Those were test animations. We are only 2 ppl (me and a tech/text guy) and we simply have no time left to create animations. So we decided to outsource the animations and made an agreement with a guy who is making good animations. But this guy is making his own game too and it he spent only some spare time for our animations. So we stopped doing them.
PS. The problem is good and 'actual sex' animation creators are a rarity.
Probably can't get them because too busy doing their own game, but "Thirsty for my guest" has outstanding animations, if that dev or their animator is avaialble it would be a good option.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Other than as someone said more pussy and less anal (not everyone prefers that, like not everyone only wants a BJ), choice to cum inside, and more animations, game is solid. It's amusing how currupted the mom is once she got into the mindset that she just wants the dick. :D
It's good to get a real feedback (not like a guys which say "I don't like this kind of games but came here to tell how bad such games are!".
More pussy and choice to cum is easy, I'll keep this in mind. As for the animations... we are only two people - me with the arts and the tech/text guy. Some time ago we decided to add animations by outsourcing to a guy who really can make good animations. But this guy has his own game and it's not hard to guess he had very little time to spare for our animations. So we decided to stop them, at least for now.

Last edited:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Guys, I already understood - more pussy fucking and if the plot allows, a choice where to cum.
BUT - what do you think of slightly more BDSM - w/o extremities ofc?
Write the story as you want it. You will never please everyone all the time. So do not try to make the strory so it pleases everyone and you end up not liking the game. If that happens, you most likely will abandon the game and no one wants that.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
This has gotta be an outright troll, right?

What's with all the completely hidden, incredibly minuscule buttons?

It was bad enough when the buttons were at least large enough to actually click, and there was at least a mouse-over indicator... but then suddenly that wasn't bad enough, and the indicator had to go away while the actual buttons turned into pixels.

It's so bad I actually thought the game was broken and started trying to debug it.

Just.... why? Who the hell wants to play 'find the secret pixel' in the middle of a VN?

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
And another hot image for the future updates.
PS. A guy Reddit asked me if this episode is scheduled to be included in the game. Right now the game is at the stage where the MC is a freshman in a college. Those images are from him working during the summer month in a beach-side hotel so they are not scheduled - but all the comics are available to the supporters Tier 2 and higher too AND the game has much more images than the corresponding comics has.
Enjoy and you can support me on if you like my work.
12_23.png

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes