DarkYamada24

May 21, 2018
It's a good game but kinda boring, it's like we read a novels online.. no choice, a choice only appears 3 time..

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
i love the game its really entertaining and the renders are beautiful plus the updates always have a good amount of content but what i love most is that its not just vanilla it checks a verity of fetishes all in all 10/10.
but i have a question can we make our dear cousin watch us railing his mom? you know to make the game more wholesome

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
The game seems nice. But only characters with dark hair? No blonde women?

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
The game seems nice. But only characters with dark hair? No blonde women?
There are blond women, but they are yet to appear in the game. Basically first I created the comics and now I use them as a base for the game AND now I'm still using the early comics episodes; in the later comics there is at least one blond MILF (naturally blond). So far I tried once to count the female participants in the comics and they appeared more than 16, and I often added new participants.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
i love the game its really entertaining and the renders are beautiful plus the updates always have a good amount of content but what i love most is that its not just vanilla it checks a verity of fetishes all in all 10/10.
but i have a question can we make our dear cousin watch us railing his mom? you know to make the game more wholesome
That was the initial idea but this will not look "natural" w/o having some kind of NTR - and just staying and watching w/o participating will look very silly. When I created this episode I took the idea from the book " The Decameron" by Giovanni Boccaccio, written at 1353, and containing exactly a hundred erotic stories.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Fellas,
I heard something about fisting, pissing and a few other I believe these are kinks?
Which ones are avoidable?
For now avoidable is only the pregnancy. The other kinks are w/o choices. Basically my idea is to start from the most common sex and step by step add more "kinky" stuff. Still it's not common AND there will not be hard BDSM and other extreme stuff.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
For now avoidable is only the pregnancy. The other kinks are w/o choices. Basically my idea is to start from the most common sex and step by step add more "kinky" stuff. Still it's not common AND there will not be hard BDSM and other extreme stuff.
I see.
carry on then and bye

justalostsoultx

May 23, 2022
I downloaded the game but it keeps freezing. When it get to the part where the dean tells the mom to take her top off, that is it. Nothing lights up to click on, hitting enter or space bar doesn't do anything. I can make it go back but I can't get past that scene no matter what I try. It is so early in the game I know there has to be more but can't get past that one part.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Guys, we are finishing the bug hunting of the new 0.25 update of MILFtopia, and if everything is OK, it should be released in the next 24 hours for my supporters (link at the bottom). We are trying to implement some of the recommendations from the people which love MILF banging.
PS. The version posted here on F95 as usual will be 0.24 (with one month delay).
Overall the both 0.24 and the new 0.25 updates will present the "Naughty schoolgirl" rople-play.
PS. As you can guess in a story for MILFs the 'naughty schoolgirl' is definitely 10+ year old.
25_33_3_M_Colleen.png

Reactions: Hadgar
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes