varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
In particular, I like stories with more history and character development, but MILFtopia is the exception, good milfs, the MC's mother is a goddess. However, there was one detail.

In the part where the MC's mother gets naked in Dean's house, the indicators of where to press do not appear and even if you click where it should be, it takes time to advance to the next scene

I hope there will be an update on MILFtopia soon

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
In particular, I like stories with more history and character development, but MILFtopia is the exception, good milfs, the MC's mother is a goddess. However, there was one detail.

In the part where the MC's mother gets naked in Dean's house, the indicators of where to press do not appear and even if you click where it should be, it takes time to advance to the next scene

I hope there will be an update on MILFtopia soon
This was just test if this system will work, as and the very first tests with the red halo around the active zones.

Reactions: varkatzas666

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
The new 0.13 version of MILFtopia is released and the thread is updated.
The main news - a full screen animation added and we plan to add at least two animations with every update.
Also Gallery working in two modes added

Last edited:

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
I still can't see/find these buttons on the Mom's dress. Can anyone help?! Thx...
They (the buttons) are not important - what you need is to click on the zones where Dean Malkovitz commands.

Reactions: kz7419

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Criticism accepted?? No plot..just fucking. Not everyone likes it. :confused:..BUT... mommies are very, very beautiful.... IT WOULD BE.. good game... Intrigue is needed in the game.:)(y)..need friends son.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
2.5 GB+ goes to about 160 MB compressed by a third party???

Lednah you really need to learn about asset compression. You can compress down to AT LEAST 300 MB without losing important visual quality.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The author has always been a good comic book writer, and the story of this game is also a branch of the story of the author's comic book, the overall quality is good .
However, recently, the speed of the author's comic creation has slowed down. I don't know whether it is due to the personal situation of the author or the production of the game .
In my opinion, good works don't need to think too much about readers' thoughts, just need to stick to their own creation, gold will shine .

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
This was just test if this system will work, as and the very first tests with the red halo around the active zones.
can you remove the pointing and clicking or possibly make it optional? I would rather just have a vn personally.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Maybe for the next update, since the aunt told the MC's mother that she got a spanking from their mother for doing lesbian incest, maybe there can be another spanking scene with Susie and the MC's mother? For what she would call "payback," even though it is just an excuse to have a little spanking fun with each other lol

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes