C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
Mommy is a hot MILF!
Guys, right now we are working on a big update of the game with many new renders compared to the comics and new features. We will implement the name change feature and will introduce interactivity in the erotic scenes.
Enjoy!
View attachment 1436302
I can't get to her taking off her blouse, nothing highlights.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
MILFtopia [v0.13] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 145mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Maybe for the next update, since the aunt told the MC's mother that she got a spanking from their mother for doing lesbian incest, maybe there can be another spanking scene with Susie and the MC's mother? For what she would call "payback," even though it is just an excuse to have a little spanking fun with each other lol
Oh, yes. there will be. Not exactly spanking but close. It's already in the comics but I don't follow exactly the comics so I have no idea when i will be in the game.

Reactions: JorgusGDA

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Guys, I'm surprised there are so many players which like our game because judging by the overall rating the game is not very liked therefore I delayed for several months the update (the game release for the supporters is updated every month).
Anyway - if someone decide to support our team (besides me creating the images, we have a coding/texts guy and an animations maker), you can see the link in my signature.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
The strap-on scene ruined it for me. I don't mind FFM as long as MC is the only one doing the penetrating.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Lesbian IS considered NTR. NTR doesn't have a gender.
Yeah, I don't know how so many don't understand this. To expand on your post - NTR is the MC's love interest cheating on them regardless of gender. For example, if the MC is a woman with a girlfriend/wife/partner and that LI cheats on her, it's NTR.

"Cheating" (netorare) is NTR. Written purposely to cause jealousy in the person reading the story.

Group sex, swinging, sharing with MC's consent is not NTR. Just because an individual reader might not like swinging, and seeing it in a story makes them feel jealous, still doen't make it NTR.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Yeah, I don't know how so many don't understand this. To expand on your post - NTR is the MC's love interest cheating on them regardless of gender. For example, if the MC is a woman with a girlfriend/wife/partner and that LI cheats on her, it's NTR.

"Cheating" (netorare) is NTR. Written purposely to cause jealousy in the person reading the story.

Group sex, swinging, sharing with MC's consent is not NTR. Just because an individual reader might not like swinging, and seeing it in a story makes them feel jealous, still doen't make it NTR.
Exactly and for clarification I wasn't implying that the threesome with the strap-on was NTR, it wasn't I was just saying it put me off to have the strap on there since I'd prefer to be the only one doing the penetration.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Exactly and for clarification I wasn't implying that the threesome with the strap-on was NTR, it wasn't I was just saying it put me off to have the strap on there since I'd prefer to be the only one doing the penetration.
Yeah, I was just clarifying your last post for others. Seems NTR is misunderstood by a lot of people. It would be nice if they tagged it different like, (cheating MC) and (cheating LI). I think since this is supposed to be an English speaking forum, yet they use Japanese terms to define them, that might be causing confusion.

Or maybe people are just stubborn, I dunno :LOL:

Reactions: damnmalic
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes