kingwoo

Jun 2, 2024
What to do if card is same number? I'm stuck on a save loop where the current card is a Jack and next card is a Jack and there is no option other than higher or lower and both lead to a failure? First round as well so auto loss.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah for the people who are wondering about the incest patch or anything like that we will probably have to wait for someone to make it because I don't see anything or anywhere really to rename the landlady into mom or the sisters.
Yeah, I looked up the Steam discussion topics for these games, and Dev has no plans to make an incest toggle or let player name relations. Guess we wait for a patch, and I won't be buying them on Steam. Makes me wonder how the tag got put on here in the first place? :unsure:

Reactions: AinzOoal27

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
Yeah, I looked up the Steam discussion topics for these games, and Dev has no plans to make an incest toggle or let player name relations. Guess we wait for a patch, and I won't be buying them on Steam. Makes me wonder how the tag got put on here in the first place? :unsure:
This isn't the first time they put Falls tag in any game really I have noticed sometime they do that they put a bunch of tags there but they aren't in them in the game

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Anyone plan on doing an Ipatch for this? :unsure:
Before I ignore the game for being a waste of time.
Got zero interest in banging the landlady. :poop:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeancul2

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
A bit rough around the edges but it has some charm.

One thing that's bugging me is the vocabulary tendencies of the characters(especially in episode 1) are too similar, which means it's really the writers speaking tendencies that are being applied to most characters. One example is that too many characters say ''Chill'' too often. This is especially noticeable because we are in a foreign setting which should have its own slang/way of speaking. It hurts immersion that the clear economic and cultural differences between the MCs home country and this one doesn't extend to the dialogue. Shouldn't we have met at least one person that doesn't speak English (or speaks it poorly) by now?

Upgrading the dialog to reflect the setting would really improve the fish-out-of-water thing the MC has going.

Also during episode 2:
In the overdose scene, the recipe contains vitamins twice when the second instance should be the syringe.

Past a certain point, it wouldn't let me skip text/select skip, even after I chose to be able to skip unread text in the options. This was working properly in episode 1.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes