jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
It's very odd that there is apparently patched text support for Episode 2, but not Episode 1? Were they downloaded from different places? Or did the leaker fan patch the script for episode 2? The latter would explain some of the age/timeline discrepancies between the two episodes...
Anyways for Episode 2 Use the dev console and put "patch = True" or put the attached file in your game directory and start a new game in Episode 2. Note that the patch variable that was set for some reason wasn't created as persistent so I had to intercept the start label to get it to trigger correctly... If you want to change an existing save you will need to use the dev console method. Also note for some reason it doesn't change the first mention of Lidia as Landlord, but then during the recap once you get to the part about the dad sending you away the relationships will then be right...)

For Episode 1 (including DLC) I threw together an actual fan text patch unless/until an more official non Patreon version really leaks...
Said patch also includes fixing some of the worst typos, poor English, etc.
As always with my stuff let me know if I missed anything or anything needs fixed.

-----------------
EDIT:
Added an further modified patch for Episode 2. There were a few times the MC still called her "Lydia" that needed fixed. Added extra taboo dialogue to some scenes that lacked it, capitalized "mom" when proper noun, and got rid of stupid stuff like the repeated use of the spelling "cawk". Also cleans up some of the worst typos, poor English, age inconsistencies, and the wrong characters saying lines...
DO NOT USE BOTH PATCHES TOGETHER. If you choose to use the XTRA version delete or do not download the other patch for Ep2 or you will get errors...

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Milfvania [Ep.1 v1.0.5 + DLC] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 280mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Milfvania [Ep.2 v1.2.3] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 313mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes