VN Ren'Py Milfy Cases: Damsels in Distress [v0.017] [Big Chungus Productions]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Milfy Cases: Damsels in Distress [v0.14] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 354mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: Nikolai 420

denadm

Apr 7, 2023
Several languages in the game is good, but automatic translation is very bad, especially for Russian. It is in your English language everything is so bad that there are no cases and declensions, the address you or you have a meaning and difference, as well as the gender of the character is important. Pardon my English translated through a translator.

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Milfy Cases: Damsels in Distress [v0.14] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

- 354mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Can you add the wt mod to your port?

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023

But no anal? fuck... *jumps into dark hole, possibly to death*

(But no anal? also, stop video by 0:19, avoid the ending with sans...)

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
The review I placed here in April 2024 is no longer applicable, as the developer has made a game rework which vastly improves the flow and consistency of the game.

PLEASE SEE HERE FOR MY NEW REVIEW

Good luck with the continuing episodes of the game!

Last edited:

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> Milfy Cases is in a weird place. I can definitely tell the developer is trying to make a big effort with the game. Yet things feel off or at the very least inconsistent.

Yeah, I mentioned on Discord I'm working on a rewrite at the moment, along with new renders, and an overhaul of Horny Holiday, which is my only game not shared here (yet).

I'll dig into your thesis when I have time later this week, since you wrote a lot, it'll take more than a quick skim to soak it all up; thank you tons for your feedback.

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
> Milfy Cases is in a weird place. I can definitely tell the developer is trying to make a big effort with the game. Yet things feel off or at the very least inconsistent.

Yeah, I mentioned on Discord I'm working on a rewrite at the moment, along with new renders, and an overhaul of Horny Holiday, which is my only game not shared here (yet).

I'll dig into your thesis when I have time later this week, since you wrote a lot, it'll take more than a quick skim to soak it all up; thank you tons for your feedback.
Honestly I'm glad to see you're acknowledging my feeling of wanting to make big efforts because you can definitely tell when you're playing this game. That is the most important thing, to feel it's a work of love. My text is quite large because I hope it helps light on what 'weird place' meant for me, but if preferred I can offer it to you in a short version. Heck, I'll join your discord now to follow your journey on this.

The main thing to take away is - you're onto something here. If anything, let my message motivate you to continue and improve because the kind of humor you sometimes went for is complex - but really funny when executed well. Hell, the idea of animals being aware of their own sacrifice was dark and funny to me.

Last edited:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
And you played it to determine this in 10 minutes? Damn, I'm impressed!

Though if you're gonna spam friend try harder ;)
Come on that fourth picture has to appeal to some of the animals here!

I should hope you are actively
"!Report" Other: Tag added as noted by the developer.
so that whiners stop complaining about the lack of tags.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Milfy Cases: Damsels in Distress [v0.017] [Big Chungus Productions] - Compressed

Win/Linux [401 MB]
- - - -

Mac [419 MB]
- - - -

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes