Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

davem93dx

Donor
Feb 6, 2018
New Update: We are nearing the end in this part of the series I'm thinking maybe 4 or 5 more renders in this part. Each part
in the series is as followed "Caroline's Battle"(Desert Area 21 renders.)" Celia's Lair"(The Stone Room With The Tentacle Wall 29 renders and counting.) I can continue this series or work on a new one what do think let me know?? I do have a pretty good idea for the next part in this series I won't say much as to not give away to much for the next part if you'd like me to continue on it.
49.png 50.png 51.png 52.png 53.png

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
New Update: We are nearing the end in this part of the series I'm thinking maybe 4 or 5 more renders in this part. Each part
in the series is as followed "Caroline's Battle"(Desert Area 21 renders.)" Celia's Lair"(The Stone Room With The Tentacle Wall 29 renders and counting.) I can continue this series or work on a new one what do think let me know?? I do have a pretty good idea for the next part in this series I won't say much as to not give away to much for the next part if you'd like me to continue on it.
View attachment 843972 View attachment 843973 View attachment 843975 View attachment 843976 View attachment 844047
I would've loved to see more battle/struggle with the first monster before the rescue by Liza. And flesh out the rescue a bit too before the doublecross by Celia.

davem93dx

Donor
Feb 6, 2018
I would've loved to see more battle/struggle with the first monster before the rescue by Liza. And flesh out the rescue a bit too before the doublecross by Celia.
yeah i get that it was a little new in the concept at the beginning to be honest i wasn't planning on doing such a long series but its been fun so far so I've been running with it maybe ill go back and revisit the the desert battle and add some more renders to it to make it a little better!(i do that often after the fact a lot so it shouldn't be a problem.)

Reactions: Willibrordus

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
yeah i get that it was a little new in the concept at the beginning to be honest i wasn't planning on doing such a long series but its been fun so far so I've been running with it maybe ill go back and revisit the the desert battle and add some more renders to it to make it a little better!(i do that often after the fact a lot so it shouldn't be a problem.)
If you need help fleshing it out a bit I'm sure I can help. I myself am a photo and moviemaker hobbyist (not in the lewd genre) so I have an understanding of how visual media works, in regards to establishing, continuity and some visual rules most visual artists adhere to

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
I don't understand why some people might like something so visually unpleasant.

View attachment 843972 View attachment 843973 View attachment 843975 View attachment 843976 View attachment 844047

davem93dx

Donor
Feb 6, 2018
there is freedom of thought and opinion.
You can answer me or give me your opinion but I do not care, do not pretend to give me orders.
This is true everyone has there right to there opinion
but if followed back to the beginning of the series i did mention this was meant for fantasy lovers.
thank you for your feedback I always welcome it.

Reactions: algunas_cosas

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
there is freedom of thought and opinion.
You can answer me or give me your opinion but I do not care, do not pretend to give me orders.
Then just say you are not a fan of the work but don't assume others don't like it either,
I for one like this set since it combines a few things I like in one.
It is a bit rough compared to other works in this thread but there's plenty of stuff to like for everyone.
If you know how to improve on it give some tips to the creator instead of downright calling it "visually unpleasant"
An artist or creator can't do much with a comment like that.
we're all here for the same thing atleast give the creator some credit.
Let's all just get along here. There's enough negativity already.
You have your right to like or dislike and I'm not pretending to give you orders, just be nice please.

Reactions: davem93dx

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
This is true everyone has there right to there opinion
but if followed back to the beginning of the series i did mention this was meant for fantasy lovers.
thank you for your feedback I always welcome it.

that is for gentlemen, we read and leave it there as an opinion for or against the work, WE DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONAL.

NOTE: I don't know why your girl feels hurt, tell her she's not XD

sharppen757

Aug 9, 2018
With this update ends this part of the series.
It ran a few renders over what I was thinking I wanted a few more shots of the final cum shot I hope you enjoy this update!
PS: Hopefully I can find some better ground textures for the next part lol by the time I realized I was to far in.
View attachment 845164 View attachment 845166 View attachment 845167 View attachment 845168 View attachment 845169 View attachment 845170 View attachment 845171 View attachment 845172 View attachment 845173 View attachment 845175
amazing as always! do you plan to work with male models? or strictly monsters/dickgirls?

davem93dx

Donor
Feb 6, 2018
amazing as always! do you plan to work with male models? or strictly monsters/dickgirls?
I really don't have alike or dislike of anything I take ideas suggested from the threads and build on it this was my first monster/dickgirl series the hole series was just a suggestion. most of my work is pretty mundane honestly just single renders mostly of Caroline just posing.
I'll work with pretty much any suggestion or concept and build off it.

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
I really don't have alike or dislike of anything I take ideas suggested from the threads and build on it this was my first monster/dickgirl series the hole series was just a suggestion. most of my work is pretty mundane honestly just single renders mostly of Caroline just posing.
I'll work with pretty much any suggestion or concept and build off it.

When I come down from Olympus I usually upload content here, you can see the kind of work I do. XD

Reactions: mostafanho21
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes