Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
View attachment 853728
Worked and worked with the cape on the right leg but I could not get it to come off the Thigh. (Sigh) I still have a lot to learn.
I love the setting and outfit but apart from that cape on the leg it seems like the position of the feet is off too. don't those boots have heels that shouldn't dig in to the ground like they do?

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
I love the setting and outfit but apart from that cape on the leg it seems like the position of the feet is off too. don't those boots have heels that shouldn't dig in to the ground like they do?
will have to set it up again and see I cant remember about the boots. I didn't try to move the leg because that is the pose I wanted . I even have fit control and could not move that part of the cape. I know that you can do things with d force but i as of yet am not that experenced .

Reactions: Alex Sarx
Jan 23, 2018
My Friends I would like to share an idea for a series involving Caroline. She is a nurse at a hospital and she helps an old patient get some much needed "relief". He Seems sad and she feels bad for him and he admits to her that he hasn't been with a woman in so long. She wants to help him so she starts to give him a handjob. He Isn't cumming so she decides to show him what's under her scrubs. She's wearing high heels and stockings with lingerie and the sight of her body makes him even harder. He begs her to let him fuck her tits to which she reluctantly agrees. He then cums a huge load between her tits and now they're covered in cum. She can't leave him with cum all over his dick so she decides to clean it with her mouth thinking that there was no way he would stay hard. She was wrong his cock is now somehow even harder than before and she cant leave him with a boner so she decides to go ahead and give him a blowjob. He cums in her mouth and she swallows and leaves him in his room with his mind blown. I'd love to see this made into a series and if any of you decide to make it let me know I'd be glad to write the dialog for it. Best wishes to you all.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes