• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
For a novice it's not bad, but that's how we do it at OLIMPO:
1- First we analyze the scene
2- we turn off all the stage lights to have more control (we even turn off the camera light)
3- We begin to use the light of our environment (spotlights, windows ... etc)

The scene is only being illuminated with emissive planes, it can also be with spot light and predetermined lights (the masters of light do not use XD light packages)

-Emissive light from the lamp bulbs with temperature for warm light.
-There are 2 primitive planes, one emitting with light against the character and another blank plane that serves as a bounce of light (to indirectly illuminate it without affecting the shadows).
-Finally a small emissive plane for the light of the cell phone (this must have the size of the cell phone screen and must have opacity)

you have to work on your lights ... so that your shadows are not so harsh, consider that the cell phone light does not emit as much light.

linda luz ok.png

1601927955847.png

davem93dx

Donor
Feb 6, 2018
The shadows are always a problem for me when using lighting i dont really use premade lights i have em but often dont like them or have to majorly tweek them your feedback has been more helpfully them most lighting tutorials ive came acrossed thank you.

Oct 9, 2018
I'd definitely like to see more of these cuties in action with the third outfits!
teen titans v trigon 1.png teen titans v trigon 2.png teen titans v trigon 3.png teen titans v trigon 4.png
Like two and a half months ago I made some test renders of some cosplays, but since my computer is a super old piece of junk with the RAM of a potato, I wasn't able to render anything without it crashing. But I cleaned up my disk so I can finally post these old pics that I had posed for two months LOL.

It's supposed to be a teen titans X milfy city fan-art. Raven (violet) delivered a sacrifice, her friend Starfire (Caroline), to her daddy, Trigon. I didn't try to turn any of the Milfy characters into Trigon, but considering how ugly he is, we can all pretend he's Bob. Then again, Bob's floppy little Tic Tac couldn't make Caroline scream the way she does in the second picture...

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
View attachment 848160 View attachment 848161 View attachment 848162 View attachment 848164
Like two and a half months ago I made some test renders of some cosplays, but since my computer is a super old piece of junk with the RAM of a potato, I wasn't able to render anything without it crashing. But I cleaned up my disk so I can finally post these old pics that I had posed for two months LOL.

It's supposed to be a teen titans X milfy city fan-art. Raven (violet) delivered a sacrifice, her friend Starfire (Caroline), to her daddy, Trigon. I didn't try to turn any of the Milfy characters into Trigon, but considering how ugly he is, we can all pretend he's Bob. Then again, Bob's floppy little Tic Tac couldn't make Caroline scream the way she does in the second picture...
Damn that was hot

Reactions: mostafanho21
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes