Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I know it has nothing to do with milfy, but it is a clear example of what I do, I did this a while ago, but I just made some modifications, it is the clothes of the character ELLIE (from the game the last of us 2)
Nice work, what software do you use to create clothes? So you basically use the Milfy City females as models for your fashion? You do more fashion design than character design. Milfy City models are some of the best, even after all this time.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
My first full nude original rendered size is 6667x10000 thats a bigger than lifesize figure, too large to be able to post here,
I had some trouble with the thigh to hip fold of the leg most pulled up in Daz I had to photoshop that area to get it looking better. There is a tool called "Bend Control" that should be able to counter and normalise those problems but I can't get that to work. I seem to be missing the dials and controls to work with it. anyone here have experience or tips to properly install that manually? All my content is installed on an external harddrive to be able to work on both PC and Laptop with it.
Caroline Jungle Relax 01 copy_01.JPG

Oct 9, 2018
There's nothing wrong with your art, it has a recognisable style. I'm no fan of your more cartoony bodymorphs, but that's just me. No need to discuss taste here. The more realistic fysiques appeals more to me. I only hate MC for reasons I stated before.
And you're right, your joker does look good and gets the job done, while staying true to the nature of this thread. You did more work on him than you'd usually do otherwise, since you had to mix and match wardrobe. It's just in the original story he has nothing remotely manly about him apart from a big Cock. He's shorter than any of the women except Sara. And looks like a slightly overgrown 12year old. Nothing any woman I know would even bat an eye at.
MC would be better with a little more visible age, a bit more meat on his bones (no need to make him a bodybuilder though) and maybe a bit of stubble on his chin.
Even if you don't want to make much effort creating males there are plenty of ready made assets available that greatly overclass this Kenji puppet. I haven't even touched on males yet. So far I only have Caroline, and I'm here for similar reasons you are.
To learn Daz, get feedback and keep having new material made with my favorite adult game/story females. ICstor hasn't delivered anything in ages, this is my go to place for my fix on Caroline, Linda and company.
By all means keep doing what you do and don't take my comment as anything you have to follow. You do you and I can only state what I like or not, but that's essentially my problem, no need to make it yours. I should have a render ready to post later today, feedback will also be appreciated.
Cheers mate.
Thanks so much for the feedback! Personally I was not trying to make my characters cartoony, I was hoping to design them similar to the characters in the game, which I felt (especially celia and caroline) had somewhat unrealistic figures, as I made them. Thanks anyway, I will try to improve it! I totally get what you are saying about the MC, and I definitely agree. Though I should warn you: if you don't like this MC, you're going to hate ICstor's older games...The Milfy City guy looks like a grandfather compared to them. If you want a game with fairly realistic figures, (definitely a better main character) and a very active fan art community, I would definitely suggest checking out being a DIK as well.

By the way: Your Caroline render is excellent. Sorry I can't be of any help with your issue

Reactions: Willibrordus

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Thanks so much for the feedback! Personally I was not trying to make my characters cartoony, I was hoping to design them similar to the characters in the game, which I felt (especially celia and caroline) had somewhat unrealistic figures, as I made them. Thanks anyway, I will try to improve it! I totally get what you are saying about the MC, and I definitely agree. Though I should warn you: if you don't like this MC, you're going to hate ICstor's older games...The Milfy City guy looks like a grandfather compared to them. If you want a game with fairly realistic figures, (definitely a better main character) and a very active fan art community, I would definitely suggest checking out being a DIK as well.

By the way: Your Caroline render is excellent. Sorry I can't be of any help with your issue
ICstor's older work feels more like Shota to me. I love his design of the women but hate his main characters. I haven't started on being a DIK yet. Been busy with my own renders and playing Treasure of. Nadia. (marginally better MC but with basically same problem).
Mortze has good MC designs and decently written too but no incest.

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
My first full nude original rendered size is 6667x10000 thats a bigger than lifesize figure, too large to be able to post here,
I had some trouble with the thigh to hip fold of the leg most pulled up in Daz I had to photoshop that area to get it looking better. There is a tool called "Bend Control" that should be able to counter and normalise those problems but I can't get that to work. I seem to be missing the dials and controls to work with it. anyone here have experience or tips to properly install that manually? All my content is installed on an external harddrive to be able to work on both PC and Laptop with it.
View attachment 979702
I tried to emulate the pose you used and I have no problems, I am convinced that it has to do with the construction of the character.
to take into account some poses are not quite right
Some morphs sometimes cause character bone problems.

dem.png

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I tried to emulate the pose you used and I have no problems, I am convinced that it has to do with the construction of the character.
to take into account some poses are not quite right
Some morphs sometimes cause character bone problems.

View attachment 980894
Thanks for trying to find something.
It could also be because I have genitals in place that it messes with how the mesh acts. I'll try to make the pose without the genitals and see if it helps when I only add genitals after the pose is fully dialed in.the genital mesh ends right where that skinfold is. Still I'd love to get that bend control to work because it also allows for more realistic bends at the knees where the muscles deform and squish, the Daz models just have the meshes clip in each other creating unnatural creases.

Szajer

Jan 13, 2021
Wow, so many good arts and artists...
Why didn't you guys continue the story? Maybe you would finish sooner than Icstor... :D

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes