Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Caroline VW laydown_lq_M.JPG
4 attempts to render this scene, over 30 wasted render hours and 2 system crashes.
I had to rethink the entire light setup before I could get this thing rendered and that also took 11hrs.
I'm in dire need of a GPU upgrade if I want to continue creating these.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I was browsing through this thread and came across this beauty named Violet. Is she a character in a game, or an OC? (Sorry if she’s actually in Milfy City. I haven’t gotten to play it yet).
Violet is a side character in the game with only limited content. She's the friend of Caroline (one of the main characters) in this art she looks a bit different than in the game.

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
There's plenty of content with other beautiful women. If you can play the game.
Oh I’m sure there is, and I’m eager to see it all. She just really caught my eye. My PC bricked but I should be getting a new one any day. Looking forward to finally checking this game out (y)

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I figure this game is about 6 months away from informal abandonment(I think no new releases in 18 months with an incomplete game reads as functionally abandoned to me) and F95 members may wind up in the informal business of "fixing" or "finishing" abandoned fap games.

Reactions: TommyTuba

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I figure this game is about 6 months away from informal abandonment(I think no new releases in 18 months with an incomplete game reads as functionally abandoned to me) and F95 members may wind up in the informal business of "fixing" or "finishing" abandoned fap games.
It’s such a shame when a (good) game gets abandoned. I really like The Tyrant, and as far as I know it’s abandoned except for a modder who’s still working on it. I haven’t played Milfy City yet, but I imagine that it’s 2nd Place on the site for most Likes for a reason.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes