Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
The game is not abandoned it's just slowly being done and the dev does not communicate very often but it's going to be a very large update when it does come out and he is already said that anyone who was a patron at any time during 2020 gets the game for free when it comes out.

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
The game is not abandoned it's just slowly being done and the dev does not communicate very often but it's going to be a very large update when it does come out and he is already said that anyone who was a patron at any time during 2020 gets the game for free when it comes out.
Well that’s cool of them! And thanks for the info. Glad to hear that it will get finished. Especially if I end up liking it when I finally play it XD

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
My attempt at the Milfy City MC. Can anyone please help me with his design
View attachment 1002626
Sir, could you please upload your MC model in order to let the fan artists use it in their renders?

Your model would perfectly fit cubero's renders with Celia. At last we see a non-creepy male protagonist that looks both natural and manly.

Speaking in the meme language, your MC is Chad's one and the stock MC is a virgin's one, as the original model looks like an artificially engineered man assembled from body parts of several people of different ages.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes