Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Xpressive

Nov 30, 2019
Hi. Not sure what the reason, my current PC has decided to give up on me and would crash on even the basic scenes I try to create or I open a 3D application like maya. Considering the config I have it was inevitable. Till I can upgrade the hardware I may be away from this site.

Thanks for the support you have shown for my work. Appreciate it

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Hi. Not sure what the reason, my current PC has decided to give up on me and would crash on even the basic scenes I try to create or I open a 3D application like maya. Considering the config I have it was inevitable. Till I can upgrade the hardware I may be away from this site.

Thanks for the support you have shown for my work. Appreciate it
Your work is an example for me and urges me to improve my own work. I'll be looking forward to more material from you in the future.

Reactions: dmoxi89

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
VW Campervan preview M.JPG
Preview of a set I have planned but needing 12 or more hours per render it won't be for immediately sadly.
The first render of the set was posted earlier (the one with the VW camper). I didn't plan on a set when I made the first one but I got inspired while working on it, so I tried this one as a test. A similar one to this will be somewhere halfway in the set but not completely thesame. Note that this one doesn't have DOF like I normally use. I didn't photoshop on it apart from adding my nametag. The set will have 12 or 13 successive pictures. and I have an idea for a sequel set too but it's exceedingly daunting because of my hardware limitations. As I progress in this artform my scenes become more complex which tests my PC to it's absolute maximum.

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
View attachment 1002730
4 attempts to render this scene, over 30 wasted render hours and 2 system crashes.
I had to rethink the entire light setup before I could get this thing rendered and that also took 11hrs.
I'm in dire need of a GPU upgrade if I want to continue creating these.
I like this body even with the breast nerfed xd look great on her.

Also good luck trying to get a gpu in 2021 without overpaying

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I like this body even with the breast nerfed xd look great on her.
I like my models somewhat more realistic, she's beautiful and she still doesn't have small breasts. But laying on her back they should sag a bit to the side (I haven't even don't that enough here)

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
question for the community. I'm rendering out a set of 18 successive pictures with Caroline. I need exceedingly long render times to do one picture,
Should I post the pictures everytime one is done or wait to upload until I have all of them and share them in one post containing all of them in one go?
VW Campervan preview M.JPG this is the preview/test I posted earlier.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
question for the community. I'm rendering out a set of 18 successive pictures with Caroline. I need exceedingly long render times to do one picture,
Should I post the pictures everytime one is done or wait to upload until I have all of them and share them in one post containing all of them in one go?
View attachment 1021578 this is the preview/test I posted earlier.
I prefer all of them in one post.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes