Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I wouldn't touch this unless 1) ICSTOR really did abandon it and 2) he indicated he was okay with a "remake" effort. Because otherwise you're pissing off a guy with a 30k per month revenue stream, who can pay a $10k legal retainer like it's nothing. I'm not sure whether a lawsuit of this nature has been "tested" before, but it's a safe bet that, at minimum, Patreon would kick you off rather than deal with legal trouble.

Oct 9, 2018
If you want to make these renders I'd suggest you download the free version of the Octane plugin for Daz and just get going :)
It will take some time to understand how materials and light work in octane but it becomes intuitive very fast. The best way to get better at something is to just do it
Is it possible at all to use octane for Daz on Mac or can I only use the blender version? I never rendered with blender before, but I really want to try using Octane

Bismo

Apr 30, 2018
Okay man, please, finish the game for us with your renders. :sneaky:
Yeah pls create Patreon and takeover all icstor patreon. We will help to promote your patreon. I think you are the first one that could render those pics that is indistinguishable from the game . What are you waiting for ?
I am glad you like my renders :)
I dont think taking over Icstors game is the best of ideas. Not only from a legal perspective, where I am not sure if I could even do this. I'm just not a big fan of continuing someone elses work as my own.

But I will make my own game this year. Its still too early to tell when its gonna be ready, and I am not a fan of making a Patreon page before I have something of substance to show for. And since I am gonna do it by myself (for now) I want to take my time because this site doesnt need anymore half-assed games.

So yea, I hope you guys will like it once its ready :)

Bismo

Apr 30, 2018
Is it possible at all to use octane for Daz on Mac or can I only use the blender version? I never rendered with blender before, but I really want to try using Octane
If you have a Mac than you can use Octane for DAZ with the recently released Octane X.
Here is the full press release:

Edit: I just saw that the plugin isnt yet available for Mac. But since it is currently beeing refactored, chances are they will make it available for Mac too once its ready. But as of now, its just the standalone.

Last edited:

Khada

Sep 9, 2017
I really like Octane, I only used Iray for a short time before switching to it and have used it since.
The best thing about Octane is the speed. Its really really fast. Way faster than Iray. It also doesnt use
the CPU to render, it only uses GPUs.

Materials in Octane are a bit tricky. While there is an "auto-coversion" from Iray materials, its pretty bad. Which means you will have to tweak every material in the scene yourself (or create them completely new). The great thing about Octane materials is the node-graph. You have different "nodes" that can be put together to make materials. It will take some time to get used to, but once you figured it out, you cannot live without it, its great. And since Octane is a physically based engine, you can look up real life values of materials you want to create and use those to get very realistic looking materials.

Another thing is skin materials. Octane isnt really the best render engine for skin. Creating realistic skin is rather difficult with Octane. It takes time to figure out how subsurface scattering and some other stuff works, to make skin look good. Iray is better at this in my opinion.

The plugin for Daz is a bit of a patchwork at the moment. Some core features of Octane are not usable and there are a lot of crashes. But very recently Otoy (the company that develops Octane) announced that this plugin will get a complete refactor. This will probably take some time but hopefully it will be more stable and all Octane exclusive features are implemented.

So all in all, I really like Octane. It does takes some time to understand how everything works and understanding the materials but it gives you a lot of creative freedom when you get comfortable with it. I'd say you just try it out yourself. There is a free version of the plugin, which lets you only utilize 1 GPU, but thats enough to see if you like it. If you want to use 2 GPUs you have to pay 20€ a month.

Feel free to ask if you want to know something else :)
I'd be very happy if Eevee somehow made it into Daz for people like me who prefer a more stylish look and don't care about renders with super accurate lighthing or renders that look very realistic but sadly that's not going to happen. In a matter of fact, even though it's still mostly used for previewing materials in realtime, you could actually create renders that's almost identical to Icstor's way faster in Eevee if you know your stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru

Bismo

Apr 30, 2018
Man these look awesome like they're from the actual game itself. Small suggestion that u add a watermark or signature so ppl know who made these awesome arts. :D
Thank you :)
You are right, I should probably but some kind of signature in the renders in the future, but these renders where just quickly put together without any kind of scenery or special pose. They were more test renders than anything. Should I make a more complex render or scene I will sign/watermark it, thanks for the suggestion.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Thank you :)
You are right, I should probably but some kind of signature in the renders in the future, but these renders where just quickly put together without any kind of scenery or special pose. They were more test renders than anything. Should I make a more complex render or scene I will sign/watermark it, thanks for the suggestion.
Just tag everything you post. You never know where your art ends up. Always better to be able to backtrack if needed.

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
Here is a guy who uploads my renderings, but it doesn't bother me, that's why I never put a signature ... if someone wants to attribute some images that are not his ... he may deceive people ... but not his conscience.

1612887687736.png

1612887791005.png

Waggattuso

Jun 28, 2018

View attachment 1020420
Ok guys, so here's the thing, this thread is very long, and i don't wanna scour 200+ pages just for something some of you can point me directly to.
How and where can i get this Caroline model? I really need her for the advancement of human society.

Edit: I can only find posts about Linda and Sarah's body model, and no mentions of Caroline.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes