Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Anybody here thought of recreating the mom and maybe other charachters in Virt-A-Mate ? I mean since Virt-A-Mate uses Daz as well couldn't you perfectly recreate the characters in Virt-A-Mate ?

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
The next 5 of my VW Campervan set.
I've been starting my renders before I go to bed and in to the day while I'm at work.
That way I have the render ready for some post work when I get home in the evening.
I averaged 16hrs of rendertime on these new 5.
If I can keep up doing renders like this I can manage updates on a weekly basis. VW Campervan 06_M.JPG
VW Campervan 07_M.JPG
VW Campervan 07b_M.JPG
VW Campervan 08_M.JPG
VW Campervan 08b_M.JPG

Dec 27, 2019
If you want to make these renders I'd suggest you download the free version of the Octane plugin for Daz and just get going :)
It will take some time to understand how materials and light work in octane but it becomes intuitive very fast. The best way to get better at something is to just do it
I have done just this and you have been right on all accounts you mentioned above. It takes time and not giving up. I have some knowledge of material nodes working with Max and more recently Blender - so I understand the concept.

The auto-conversion of skin materials is WAY off. My first attempt made the model skin all bumpy. So I correctly figured that the bump map setting was too high. I am still testing and learning and I will get to a efficient workflow of converting from IRAY to Octane.

I am hopeful to post something decent enough soon. :)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes