Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Hm.....Her left foot have right shoe? But rest is very nice.
it is true that the new version of daz studio is giving me a lot of problems, but I don't think it has this too, this outfit is complete, the software sets it up, maybe it's the pose of the feet, however you made me curious, I have the image no steam tonight I look at it ... for now thanks (y)

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
View attachment 1040409
A little crossover for everyone . :devilish:
Sara from Milfy City and Ada from Parental Love .
Love the art but I'm not a fan of Ada, she looks way too young (thats just me though). Sara is already pushing the age a bit for me and Ada goes beyond it. The different artstyles of the characters don't seem too compatible either. Sara looks real and Ada looks like one of those dolls my daughter would play with. I must be biased because of that maybe.

Dec 27, 2019
Love the art but I'm not a fan of Ada, she looks way too young (thats just me though). Sara is already pushing the age a bit for me and Ada goes beyond it. The different artstyles of the characters don't seem too compatible either. Sara looks real and Ada looks like one of those dolls my daughter would play with. I must be biased because of that maybe.
I agree with your assessment - thin line.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Ada is identical to those very young girls who take part in beauty contests, I think especially in the USA.

which makes her even more creepy.

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
For those of you who had negative comments about my last post it has been removed both of the girls were clothed it was just two young girls sitting and talking but you have your opinions and that's fine I will no longer Post in this thread I try to do my art tastefully I rarely put nudity in there anymore so if I offended anyone I'm sorry.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
For those of you who had negative comments about my last post it has been removed both of the girls were clothed it was just two young girls sitting and talking but you have your opinions and that's fine I will no longer Post in this thread I try to do my art tastefully I rarely put nudity in there anymore so if I offended anyone I'm sorry.
Don't take it personally, I never criticised the art (which I love by the way) it's just my take on one of the characters. I know you rarely post nudity anymore and I respect that. But on this forum the sexual nature is always present and in that context, I find that character overly young looking. That is also the reason I don't play that kind of games or read these stories.
I feel like I'm the one that poked badly at you and for that I am sorry.
I myself have a young daughter and sexualising young children really rubs me the wrong way even if it is with fictional characters.
But don't stop posting your art here because of this. This thread will be a lot poorer without your input.

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Don't take it personally, I never criticised the art (which I love by the way) it's just my take on one of the characters. I know you rarely post nudity anymore and I respect that. But on this forum the sexual nature is always present and in that context, I find that character overly young looking. That is also the reason I don't play that kind of games or read these stories.
I feel like I'm the one that poked badly at you and for that I am sorry.
I myself have a young daughter and sexualising young children really rubs me the wrong way even if it is with fictional characters.
But don't stop posting your art here because of this. This thread will be a lot poorer without your input.
You don't have to worry I have not taken it personal but the problem is this was the original thread which I started posting in and it is probably time for me to move on somewhere else for a little while I have plenty of places to post my art here it wasn't just your comment because I can understand some of it I just didn't understand why the picture was taken that way because it wasn't meant that way but it's the fact that they were several other comments and a lot of other people chiming in so it's time for me to move on for a little while I will still be here for anyone that wants to ask questions or needs help I'm just not going to post in this thread for a good while.

• Wow
Reactions: algunas_cosas

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
The next 5 in the VW Campervan series are done.
I have 18 renders planned for this set but I have decided 20 is a nicer number to work for, so I will be making 2 extra scenes to add to the already 18 that were forseen 3 of which are made and waiting to be rendered. I have no idea when I'll be able to update this set again since I'm 2 pictures behind now. Keep an eye on the thread for when I'll be able to drop the last 5 renders. It will only be after the weekend at the earliest. I hope to find enough time to create and render the final 5 frames in a timely manner. Enjoy
VW Campervan 09_M.JPG
VW Campervan 09b_M.JPG
VW Campervan 10_M.JPG
VW Campervan 10b_M.JPG
VW Campervan 11_M.JPG

Apr 15, 2020
Does anyone have working links to the skins/textures again?
most notably for Caroline and linda
i guess i'm late to the game and the links no longer work for me

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes