Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
After the set with the VW Campervan I went back to pictures with cars/vehicles, I'll make a few more of these before I'll get in to another theme. I have more vehicles I haven't used yet. and If I like a particular one I may even make a few with thesame wheels.
Caroline doesn't drive the Driftstang she's just there to get people's attention, is it working? Caroline Driftstang_M.JPG

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
For a bit of variation a non erotic one (atleast not deliberately erotic, if that is possible with Caroline)
Wushu is a Chinese form so I appoached it from a Taichi angle. In which she went to a spot to do some training in basic wear and only took her shoes off. Wushu pose large.jpg
I will likely render this one out again with a fantasy martial arts outfit on. y'all know we (and Caroline) deserve that. 1614536251129.png :sneaky:

Last edited:

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
You mind dropping those BDSM clothing assets?
Sure. here they are :

Reactions: Q Who
Apr 15, 2020
Anybody here thought of recreating the mom and maybe other charachters in Virt-A-Mate ? I mean since Virt-A-Mate uses Daz as well couldn't you perfectly recreate the characters in Virt-A-Mate ?
i made Linda, Caroline & Celia. They aren't "perfect" recreations, converting the textures alone was hard enough, but they are relatively close.
Having issues with hair (expecially Celia) I'll do a few more tweaks but i also wanted to make sure that the models will work in most scenes, thats why i didn;'t go for perfect recreations (body size/limb proportions)

if you have suggestions i'm finalizing stuff now let me know. i'm open to criticism

working on creating VAR files for them and going to release on the VAM assets thread in the next day or 2

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes