Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
The last 5 of 20. Making this set was a chore with the rendertimes I have to work with. I will likely not do another set before I can upgrade my GPU to better specs than I currently have.
My trusty GTX 660 has done well up to now and will continue to serve until the upgrade but I will not be whipping my pc for days on end non stop rendering at 105% capacity anymore.
While rendering is in progress I can't really use the computer, even the screensaver freezes while rendering.
this is my last "batch" post for a while I will continue to contribute single pieces but at a slower pace to allow me to use the PC again and to let the pc rest between creating and render sessions. VW Campervan 16_M.JPG
VW Campervan 17_M.JPG
VW Campervan 18_M.JPG
VW Campervan 19_M.JPG
VW Campervan 20_M.JPG

Apr 15, 2020
The last 5 of 20. Making this set was a chore with the rendertimes I have to work with. I will likely not do another set before I can upgrade my GPU to better specs than I currently have.
My trusty GTX 660 has done well up to now and will continue to serve until the upgrade but I will not be whipping my pc for days on end non stop rendering at 105% capacity anymore.
While rendering is in progress I can't really use the computer, even the screensaver freezes while rendering.
this is my last "batch" post for a while I will continue to contribute single pieces but at a slower pace to allow me to use the PC again and to let the pc rest between creating and render sessions. View attachment 1049190
View attachment 1049192
View attachment 1049195
View attachment 1049197
View attachment 1049198
I would appreciate it if you could share that skin, it seems that the Caroline skins link no longer work for me, thanks!

mikeyj2020

Jan 20, 2021
Hi All. Long-time lurker, first-time poster.

Loving the artwork for this excellent game.

Just wondering if someone could do some renders of a preggo Caroline, please?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Captain Bipto
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes