Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

DicheHed

Sep 4, 2018
Help a guy on necessity: I tried to remake Caroline on Genesis 8 yesterday and I've found some difficulties along the way; the face is bugging me for some reason.

View attachment 990388
View attachment 990395

Any suggestions? Anything is welcomed.
I used a character converter utility to convert the full model from Gen3 to Gen8. For Caroline it worked perfectly, though I've other premades that turn into monstrosities (ie Dee from Dating My Daughter)

Oct 9, 2018
Help a guy on necessity: I tried to remake Caroline on Genesis 8 yesterday and I've found some difficulties along the way; the face is bugging me for some reason.

View attachment 990388
View attachment 990395

Any suggestions? Anything is welcomed.
I used a character converter utility to convert the full model from Gen3 to Gen8. For Caroline it worked perfectly, though I've other premades that turn into monstrosities (ie Dee from Dating My Daughter)
Yeah I was about to mention the same thing. Getting character converters (I got both gen3-gen8 and gen8 to gen 3) is an absolute must and its substantially easier than trying to rebuild a character from scratch. You'll get to keep all the morphs you did with gen3, but it can be posed and dressed like a gen 8. I've never done any renders with DMD, but personally it worked for everything I've tried. I did Caroline, Liza, and Violet from 3 to 8, and conversely did Jill and Sage from BaDik from 8 to 3 and they all worked perfectly

Reactions: DicheHed
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes