Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Aug 20, 2019
Mr.Nonnypants ohcmonrest monach779 snadkorn sereev.nazar felicemastronzo
take your likes off that PePeTheCoCk post and plant it below mine please Pepe merely trying to get likes with MY work.
He's just attentionwhoring.

LOL thats how i found your work! I cant see theguys profile must have been put on private after he got exposed it seems Theres another decent model seen here https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-fan-art-assets-thread.12267/post-1474446, daz has an extention plugin to import models into blender and you just translate it over after the file is made but you version and the one i linked are the closets models ive seen. Dude took out the watermarks because the model was pretty close and wanted take credit it seems out of spite

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
LOL thats how i found your work! I cant see theguys profile must have been put on private after he got exposed it seems Theres another decent model seen here https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-fan-art-assets-thread.12267/post-1474446, daz has an extention plugin to import models into blender and you just translate it over after the file is made but you version and the one i linked are the closets models ive seen. Dude took out the watermarks because the model was pretty close and wanted take credit it seems out of spite
the other one you linked is good but the posing and breastmorphing is a bit off.

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
don't blame my friend, these fan art sections are jungle, take the bright side, your art is so popular .. that you want to steal it :eek:
but I do blame... I allow reposting but wiping my name and watermarks is NOT OK.
I'm struggling to find some exposure and this stronzo just want to ride on my work.
If he had posted with my tags on it I wouldn't have given it a second thought.
The fact that he posts it in a thread where I am active in myself adds fuel to the fire.

Aug 20, 2019
the other one you linked is good but the posing and breastmorphing is a bit off.

Have you tried making the files for blender with the bridge extension? Also I do wanna credit your model, SMutbase and SFMlab always credit artists and their works i think they also put in a default contract and disclaimer up and add it to the zip files that tells people they cant sell or redistribute

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
Aug 20, 2019
don't blame my friend, these fan art sections are jungle, take the bright side, your art is so popular .. that you want to steal it :eek:

Popularity doesn't account for credibility, if you're a real worker of your craft youd respect and understand that hard work can be insulted when you steal it from others. Imagine working hours and days and then someone up and steals your shit and makes money off it or gets more popularity than you?

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
but I do blame... I allow reposting but wiping my name and watermarks is NOT OK.
I'm struggling to find some exposure and this stronzo just want to ride on my work.
The fact that he posts it in a thread where I am active in myself adds fuel to the fire.
as always what I say is misunderstood and completely changed, so I apologize for what I did not say and say hello, you will know that I appreciate your work, your linda is wonderful, post it more often and it will give you the visibility you deserve and if you can do me the favor explain to the boy below that I am not one of the fan boys passing through here, I have some postwork to do, good evening

• Yay, new update!

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Popularity doesn't account for credibility, if you're a real worker of your craft youd respect and understand that hard work can be insulted when you steal it from others. Imagine working hours and days and then someone up and steals your shit and makes money off it or gets more popularity than you?
There's no money on the line here and psyco75 knows that, he for one has the deepest respect for my work.
And I may even say he does a very good Linda himself too.
It's just finding exposure is a struggle for me and this kind of stealing without even leaving the tags on is just wrong.

Last edited:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
as always what I say is misunderstood and completely changed, so I apologize for what I did not say and say hello, you will know that I appreciate your work, your linda is wonderful, post it more often and it will give you the visibility you deserve and if you can do me the favor explain to the boy below that I am not one of the fan boys passing through here, I have some postwork to do, good evening
Don't worry about it my friend. I know you got my back on this.
I know you have a great deal of respect for me and my work,
but you also know I'm sometimes struggling to create this art and that I'm having a hard time to get the visibility I seek.
Here's another art instead of lengthy text posts since atleast thats what we're here for right?
Linda Jacko.jpg

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Triggered... btw that's how i found it on the net

cac677

Aug 12, 2020
hey, wasn't someone supposed to be making a fan game or new version or something? what happened to that? :unsure:
Making game requires a lot of rendering(which requires huge amount of time), write script and some coding. I think, no one interested to do this for free.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes