Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

cac677

Aug 12, 2020
What High Boots are these please and can you share names of the others you have for G3?
I'm using "Natalie high boots for G3F" on render. And other boots in my collection are:
Amelia high boots for G3F
Diane boots for G3F
Ella high boots for G3F
Evelyn high boots for G3F
Ivy high boots for G3F
Overknee boots for G3F

Reactions: Willibrordus

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just wanted to pop in here for a sec.

I'm still pondering curating a separate thread for character and game assets at some point, although I have too much on my plate atm (FmF soon...). No time currently.

Anyways, I already seeded the idea of restoring Celia's content after the next game update, whenever that is, via a mod in a modder's thread, since Celia content is apparently on the chopping block now from what I've read in 'official posts'.

What I'm wondering is if there is anyone out there that might might be interested in continuing Celia's story via a mod, and if a game-accurate version of Celia has been shared via a .duf file as of yet. While making a whole new game is a bit of a pain, adding a couple of new scenes should not be too much of a problem. Lots of fan artists here, but of course in this instance you'd most likely want to recreate the game's look and feel. New content could be in a new setting of course, hence bypassing the need to match camera angles, environments and such.

I had an idea where the MC and Celia bury the hatchet as it were, and Celia offers to pose for Caroline's lingerie store, and of course then there's a threesome... but then I like characters to play nicey nice, which may not fit Celia's storyline... I just like threesomes, foursomes, eightsomes...

Again, not something I have time for, but I can dream! Plus I'm more of a Milf's Villa fan anyways, see Enthralled Pt 3!

Just a thought. People in this thread are a bit more proactive about the MC characters, hence why I'm mentioning it here. Planting the seed as it were.

I haven't taken a stab at Celia, about to search the thread to see if there's a .duf file out there. It's for personal use though, I'm working on my own projects ATM and just don't have the time. If anyone has a game accurate version of Celia they'd like to share, PM me or whatever.

Food for thought!

Anyways, I don't like to post in fanart threads without posting fanart, and I don't believe that I shared these in this thread as of yet, sooo...

Caroline at the left, Christine next to her, Sara at the right in the second pic...

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so I took a stab at Celia. Thanks to csbond2 for passing along a couple of suggestions!

I'm still working things out, but here is what I have so far:

MC_CeliaWIP_OhWee.jpg

First off, as mentioned earlier in this thread, start with:

The freckle patterns (mainly the freckle below and to the right of the right eye, and also the freckles near the belly button) match up.

Hair is:

So if you like this as a starting point to make your own Celia, here's a quick rundown of what I did, to give you a few ideas.

I did some manual color adjustments to the strands and hair (used the grey texture with somewhat dark or darker colors in base color, also adjusting glossy color of each to taste) to make the highlights stand out a bit more. There may be texture maps out there that can do this too, I don't know.

Now to the fun part. Morph dials!

Head: Carmila 7 and Victoria 7 at 100% each. There may be another head out there that will work better than Victoria's (I tried Noosha, Lilith 7, Aiko 7 and Olympia 7 among a few others, didn't quite help).

I ended up doing a few nose morph adjustments, nudging the eyes up slghtly, shortening the face length and adjusting the depth of various areas of the face (middle, upper, lower, etc.) as well as eye depth and face angle. Also enhanced and raised the cheekbones and added a bit of a 'heart face' morph. Which is why I think there's another face out there that may handle most of this for you already, I just don't know which one.

As for the body, I currently have:
Carmilla body dialed out completely (0%)
Lilith 7 Body 100%
Noosha Body 25%
Aiko 7 Body 50%
Girl 7 Body 50%

A few of these morphs adjust the areolae shape into the ballpark at least, which helps.

Along wth some slight bodybuilder and some fitness tweaks, Corset, Voluptuous and Hourglass adjustments, dropped the ribcage slightly, took a 'belly pregnant' morph a bit into the negative, some breast, areolae and nipple tweaks, straightened the collarbones slightly... so I'm thinking there may be another body morph out there that may get you closer, but this doesn't look bad.

Still pushing dials, hence why I'm being vague about the other morphs, but it's a thought anyways. If I can dial her in a bit better, I'll share a .duf file at that point if anyone is interested.

Or maybe someone else could share their .duf files in the meantime... just a thought! I still think it'd be cool if some modder (other than myself) could pick up Celia's storyline where Icstor's team left off...

Not me though, I'm more of a Sara fan anyways!

Happy morphing!
;)

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
OK, so I took a stab at Celia. Thanks to csbond2 for passing along a couple of suggestions!

View attachment 1517292

The freckle patterns (mainly the freckle below and to the right of the right eye, and also the freckles near the belly button) match up.

Hair is:

So if you like this as a starting point to make your own Celia, here's a quick rundown of what I did, to give you a few ideas.

I did some manual color adjustments to the strands and hair (used the grey texture with somewhat dark or darker colors in base color, also adjusting glossy color of each to taste) to make the highlights stand out a bit more. There may be texture maps out there that can do this too, I don't know.

Head: Carmila 7 and Victoria 7 at 100% each. There may be another head out there that will work better than Victoria's (I tried Noosha, Lilith 7, Aiko 7 and Olympia 7 among a few others, didn't quite help).

I ended up doing a few nose morph adjustments, nudging the eyes up slghtly, shortening the face length and adjusting the depth of various areas of the face (middle, upper, lower, etc.) as well as eye depth and face angle. Also enhanced and raised the cheekbones and added a bit of a 'heart face' morph. Which is why I think there's another face out there that may handle most of this for you already, I just don't know which one.

Lilith 7 Body 100%
Noosha Body 25%
Aiko 7 Body 50%
Girl 7 Body 50%

A few of these morphs adjust the areolae shape into the ballpark at least, which helps.

Along wth some slight bodybuilder and some fitness tweaks, Corset, Voluptuous and Hourglass adjustments, dropped the ribcage slightly, took a 'belly pregnant' morph a bit into the negative, some breast, areolae and nipple tweaks, straightened the collarbones slightly... so I'm thinking there may be another body morph out there that may get you closer, but this doesn't look bad.

Still pushing dials, hence why I'm being vague about the other morphs, but it's a thought anyways. If I can dial her in a bit better, I'll share a .duf file at that point if anyone is interested.

Or maybe someone else could share their .duf files in the meantime... just a thought! I still think it'd be cool if some modder (other than myself) could pick up Celia's storyline where Icstor's team left off...

Happy morphing!
;)
this is the closest to Celia I've seen yet. well done.
Theres still a little difference in the shape of her head compared to the original.
But this does tickle me to have a stab it this character too.

Reactions: Manifold and OhWee

cac677

Aug 12, 2020

View attachment 1517292

Hair is:

Lilith 7 Body 100%
Noosha Body 25%
Aiko 7 Body 50%
Girl 7 Body 50%

Happy morphing!
;)
As i can see, original Celia have a different thickness of upper lip and also her shoulders looks more muscular. But anyway, its a very good work

Reactions: OhWee

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Sara: "So this nice guy asks me if I want to go for a ride in his Limo, and I said "Sure!". Next thing I know my belly button is all puckered up on me!"

4K UHD open full size and scroll. Second picture is just me experimenting with skin texturing things I've learned from CSBond2.

Sara G8 - ELL - 01.png

Sara G8 - ToL - EF - 01.png

(Credit to CSBond2 for Sara character and Daz tutoring)

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Sara: "So this nice guy asks me if I want to go for a ride in his Limo, and I said "Sure!". Next thing I know my belly button is all puckered up on me!"

4K UHD open full size and scroll. Second picture is just me experimenting with skin texturing things I've learned from CSBond2.

View attachment 1520777

(Credit to CSBond2 for Sara character and Daz tutoring)
I love it, I love seeing naked girls in cars and everything... But, her belly button looks like it's trying to talk :LOL:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Context: MC and Linda had to travel in the same day for somewhere, and Bob is making overnights to compensate a recent loss in his company, so that let both Caroline and Sara alone at home, and they decided to have some sister/roomates bounding time.
Wallpaper Sara Caroline 3.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes