Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Zoober89

Nov 25, 2021
Hi
I recently got into DAZ and wanted to create some fan renders of Caroline. She is my favorite looking character of all the games I have played. Iknow all the assets that are used to create caroline. I am having trouble with hair (Hr-145) specifically the ponytail. I have tried the hair on G3F and G8F with autofit (originally designed for - genesis 2 female, type - shoulder length hair). But the ponytail stays almost parallel to the ground no matter what the pose. (see image). Can someone guide me in detail about what i am doing wrong as i am a total noob. 0.png

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Hi
I recently got into DAZ and wanted to create some fan renders of Caroline. She is my favorite looking character of all the games I have played. Iknow all the assets that are used to create caroline. I am having trouble with hair (Hr-145) specifically the ponytail. I have tried the hair on G3F and G8F with autofit (originally designed for - genesis 2 female, type - shoulder length hair). But the ponytail stays almost parallel to the ground no matter what the pose. (see image). Can someone guide me in detail about what i am doing wrong as i am a total noob. View attachment 1524591
You shouldn't fit it to the model like usual. (same goes for Linda's hair)
Have your model set in base pose but not selected. And then load the hair in to the scene.
Adjust the hair to the way you want it and then instead of fitting it to the model you parent it to the model by dragging the hair up to the head in the scene menu on the top right of the interface or by selecting "parent to" head.
If you have more trouble PM me for further instructions.

Reactions: crwatcher

Zoober89

Nov 25, 2021
You shouldn't fit it to the model like usual. (same goes for Linda's hair)
Have your model set in base pose but not selected. And then load the hair in to the scene.
Adjust the hair to the way you want it and then instead of fitting it to the model you parent it to the model by dragging the hair up to the head in the scene menu on the top right of the interface or by selecting "parent to" head.
If you have more trouble PM me for further instructions.
It worked

Reactions: Willibrordus

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Sara: "So this nice guy asks me if I want to go for a ride in his Limo, and I said "Sure!". Next thing I know my belly button is all puckered up on me!"

4K UHD open full size and scroll. Second picture is just me experimenting with skin texturing things I've learned from CSBond2.

View attachment 1520777

View attachment 1520778

(Credit to CSBond2 for Sara character and Daz tutoring)
Ssomebody let too much air drain out of Sara...
AND THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD NOT HITCHHIKE.

• Haha
Reactions: Falcon6
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes