Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
people, is it possible to download the DAZ3D modeling program for tablets and laptops ?! And where can I find the link if it's possible?!

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
people, is it possible to download the DAZ3D modeling program for tablets and laptops ?! And where can I find the link if it's possible?!
Not available for tablets if you mean iOS or Android. Since surface runs Windows it might work but would be underpowered as you really need an nVidia GPU to make DAZ bearable. Any laptop capable of running a more recent version of Windows (10 or 11) could run DAZ (with the previous GPU proviso), just download the app from the official DAZ website. It is free and why would you risk a pirated copy if the app is free direct from DAZ.

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
Not available for tablets if you mean iOS or Android. Since surface runs Windows it might work but would be underpowered as you really need an nVidia GPU to make DAZ bearable. Any laptop capable of running a more recent version of Windows (10 or 11) could run DAZ (with the previous GPU proviso), just download the app from the official DAZ website. It is free and why would you risk a pirated copy if the app is free direct from DAZ.
does this mean that it can be downloaded to a laptop, provided that it has windows 10 or 11 version ?! did I understand correctly? for him, it’s not obligatory for him to have a PC, but rather a laptop with versions of windows 10 or 11 .. yes ?!

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here you go,

Easier if you just look for yourself.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I love this art. AI is an amazing addition to our forward progress in art. I have one suggestion, though, and I may be wrong since there is a hot debate going on here and in the world in general. My suggestion is to fix any issues in the image you are about to post. I think it will help smooth the transition of the naysayers. I know the negatives are numerous, according to the haters. But fixing the finger's issues and other artifacts that show up, and just not just hiding the hands mainly, is going to go a long way for us becoming AI harmonious. :giggle:

1688414361973.png
WaffleAbyss
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-fan-art-assets-thread.12267/post-11142424
Not picking on you. Just an example. ;)

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
I love this art. AI is an amazing addition to our forward progress in art. I have one suggestion, though, and I may be wrong since there is a hot debate going on here and in the world in general. My suggestion is to fix any issues in the image you are about to post. I think it will help smooth the transition of the naysayers. I know the negatives are numerous, according to the haters. But fixing the finger's issues and other artifacts that show up, and just not just hiding the hands mainly, is going to go a long way for us becoming AI harmonious. :giggle:

View attachment 2742709
WaffleAbyss
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-fan-art-assets-thread.12267/post-11142424
Not picking on you. Just an example. ;)
AI art has its place. But it has been introduced and is going wild. The problem with it mainly is the fact that it's borrowing from all the art that is out there and every one of the threads where a lot of us artists are posting are getting flooded with these pictures that take absolutely no technical skill to do other than throwing in a few lines of description And allowing something else to do the work for you. I do believe that AI will have a place in the future but until they get a handle on it and get it under control I will not be behind it. PS I mean no disrespect to you. I do believe like I said that it will have a place I just don't agree with how it's being used now.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
until they get a handle on it
To much profit in it. It's here, and this is just the beginning. There is no good argument for putting limitations on it. You could argue it's not art. It's just copying other art. There is no inspiration, no spark of humanity in it.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes