Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Jan 22, 2018
I love this art. AI is an amazing addition to our forward progress in art. I have one suggestion, though, and I may be wrong since there is a hot debate going on here and in the world in general. My suggestion is to fix any issues in the image you are about to post. I think it will help smooth the transition of the naysayers. I know the negatives are numerous, according to the haters. But fixing the finger's issues and other artifacts that show up, and just not just hiding the hands mainly, is going to go a long way for us becoming AI harmonious. :giggle:

View attachment 2742709
WaffleAbyss
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-fan-art-assets-thread.12267/post-11142424
Not picking on you. Just an example. ;)
Thank you for being civilized about it! I agree I should have spent a little more time to inpaint some of the kinks out, especially when these tools are so controversial - I'm running on a mid-tier pc and sometimes when these things shows up I'd just be a little lazy and go "meh its kind of a full hand it'll do" but you made a good point for if we want to introduce the value of these tools, and how they're not taking away joy of creating visuals, a little more careful editing could go a long way.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Thank you for being civilized about it! I agree I should have spent a little more time to inpaint some of the kinks out, especially when these tools are so controversial - I'm running on a mid-tier pc and sometimes when these things shows up I'd just be a little lazy and go "meh its kind of a full hand it'll do" but you made a good point for if we want to introduce the value of these tools, and how they're not taking away joy of creating visuals, a little more careful editing could go a long way.
Yes, exactly. It's a slow process to convince someone to change or accept something new when it scares them.
To who it may concern. I don't understand sometimes why discussions have to take on some of the tones that are put here. I never said that I was against AI I only said that I think that there are better ways to use it than the way it's being used and I don't agree with the way it's being used. I have no fear of it and why that is always thrown into conversations today I have no clue. And I was never at any time uncivil. Would that being said I will leave the matter alone. Post your work however you want to do it I use those type of processes in some of the software which I use to refine what I create. But I am a person that likes to have total control over what I'm creating and it is just a hobby for me. Sorry to have inconvenienced either of you.

Jan 22, 2018
To who it may concern. I don't understand sometimes why discussions have to take on some of the tones that are put here. I never said that I was against AI I only said that I think that there are better ways to use it than the way it's being used and I don't agree with the way it's being used. I have no fear of it and why that is always thrown into conversations today I have no clue. And I was never at any time uncivil. Would that being said I will leave the matter alone. Post your work however you want to do it I use those type of processes in some of the software which I use to refine what I create. But I am a person that likes to have total control over what I'm creating and it is just a hobby for me. Sorry to have inconvenienced either of you.
Sorry if my comment of anyway make it seems like I'm saying you're uncivil, I am just responding to another comment that I feel comfortable responding and and I tend to any avoid direct discussion about the ethics about using AI. The concern is real and I fully understand why a lot of people are repulsed by it, personally I am just discussed enough about it in my day job that I am rather loose about it comes to making nsfw content as a way to have some fun and escape from that. I wouldn't want to accuse anyone of being uncivilized if they have made a leveled headed comment, it would be hypocrite if I try to be otherwise. We're all good here as far as I can tell.

Jan 22, 2018
Thats actually pretty good. I see that you use your own checkpoint Wafflemix, how do you generate their faces as in Sara and Caroline ?
Also can you do Linda rendition ? Actually curious how she looks in a more stylized realistic style
I actually trained Loras for the characters with renders from the game - I might put them up to Civitai when I'm more happy with them but they are a proof of concept and an experiment for now, because making Daz3D renders into photorealistic Lora takes away a lot of flexibility in lighting and skin details. Here is the Lora making tutorial I followed:

But yes, I did created one for Linda!
00101.jpg 00099.jpg 00098.jpg

May 12, 2023
I actually trained Loras for the characters with renders from the game - I might put them up to Civitai when I'm more happy with them but they are a proof of concept and an experiment for now, because making Daz3D renders into photorealistic Lora takes away a lot of flexibility in lighting and skin details. Here is the Lora making tutorial I followed:

But yes, I did created one for Linda!
View attachment 2748663 View attachment 2748662 View attachment 2748660
I'm not a Linda fan at all, but that's fucking beautiful :love:

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Yes, exactly. It's a slow process to convince someone to change or accept something new when it scares them.
People who argue against AI art don't do it because hands are deformed. Deformed parts make the result undesirable, period. Whether it is AI generated, 3D model created and rendered, oil painting on canvas, or pencil sketch on a napkin doesn't matter. A bad portion of an image is a bad portion of an image. The general ongoing debate about AI in regards to images is that much of the source material is copyrighted/protected material.

I can't go to facebook or twitter or pull up any random search, pick a person's images, and then start using those images for my own purposes (selling the images outright, using them as "the face of the company" in product literature, or anything else).

The AI basically did do the above. It went online, looked at other people's images, and stored them for later use. A user then goes to the AI and asks for an image. The AI digs around in its storage and returns something. The user then considers the result "their image."

Now the reality is certainly a bit more complicated than that. The AI isn't simply storing, retrieving, and handing out those images. It is fragmenting, slicing, and dissecting the images. The end result is closer to making a collage from the original image sources and even that's a simplification.

Some of the debate is likely due to the potential for technology to replace workers (as has already happened in lots of other jobs and lots of other fields), but the core focused more on potential copyright issues. Technology is going to continue the trend for ages to come of upgrading to do more and more jobs. AI is going to continue to be used for imagery. Arguing that an app has no right to make imagery would be a rather silly stance for anyone to take. But the question of what data (does it owe royalties, does it need permission, is it fair use, etc, etc) is it using from which to create said imagery is a less clear debate.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
But the question of what data (does it owe royalties, does it need permission, is it fair use, etc. is using from which to create said imagery is a less clear debate.
Good points. A morally normal person will have a reaction to it's stealing copyrighted pictures and be upset.
One safeguard is the market dictates what is popular, and AI will get bigger or just stay in a niche area based on what we decide with our money. As far as art goes, I think it's a fad that will go away like many artsy fads.
Remember the large pictures made out of smaller photos? Still around, but it's not that big a deal anymore.
There are many examples like that. We, humans, appreciate creative things, but deep down we know that the thought and labor put into art is what makes it great art. It's the uncanny valley problem too.

Ohhyeahbabe

Feb 12, 2023
Damn how good you are at this Pixil . Buddy you should make a continuation of milfy city 0.71b. Audience has seen you work in Aiden's Task, you should definitely give milfy city a try:geek:

Reactions: bob uy and Pixil
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes