Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Good afternoon, Gentlemen and Men of Culture
It is known that one important thing to make good models of characters that already exist is to have good references.
It is also known that capturing all the scenes in this game (with one hand) is quite difficult.
In that complex scenario, I decided to use a little program called rpaExtract, which we use in modding to do the job.

what does the program do?
an operation called "uncooking". That is, takes the original rpa file and extracts all game assets in a readable format
*if we were to do modding, we would take the file we want to modify/replace, replace it with the modified one, and then "cook again"*

what's here?
all game screenshots, in their original size and resolution (and something else that you can thank me later for DM:LOL:)
what is Not here?
the rest of the game assets, icons, scripts, maps, etc.
There are only the images ;)
*but now you know how to do it*

(I also decided to keep the same file and folder structure that the developer uses, because the scenes are kept ordered and numbered correctly)

Enjoy, and stay weird

Last edited:

Adltoon

May 5, 2018
Good afternoon, Gentlemen and Men of Culture
It is known that one important thing to make good models of characters that already exist is to have good references.
It is also known that capturing all the scenes in this game (with one hand) is quite difficult.
In that complex scenario, I decided to use a little program called rpaExtract, which we use in modding to do the job.

what does the program do?
an operation called "uncooking". That is, takes the original rpa file and extracts all game assets in a readable format
*if we were to do modding, we would take the file we want to modify/replace, replace it with the modified one, and then "cook again"*

what's here?
all game screenshots, in their original size and resolution (and something else that you can thank me later for DM:LOL:)
what is Not here?
the rest of the game assets, icons, scripts, maps, etc.
There are only the images ;)
*but now you know how to do it*

(I also decided to keep the same file and folder structure that the developer uses, because the scenes are kept ordered and numbered correctly)

Enjoy, and stay weird

The images are in .webp format... to convert to jpg or png just google Pixillian Plus by NCH Software then drop an image to convert (or folders at a time).

OOPS! Almost forgot to thank Vicho75 for this.

Reactions: Vicho75

PHANTOM3DX

Nov 18, 2021
Who here is willing to part with their Daz project files of each main family character? I can sort out all the textures and such but I would like to get a file from someone who has the closest version to the actual game.

I am setting out to do a proper fan fiction that has the harem ending the damn game deserves. any help would be appreciated.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes