Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

xvAresvx

Nov 28, 2021
does anyone have ready characters or at least their full morphs? because it's very difficult to search here in the comments

GaneshaWarth

Dec 18, 2021
does anyone have ready characters or at least their full morphs? because it's very difficult to search here in the comments
So jokeyjay compiled this list a while back, but it's not the easiest thing to find, as the words Art Assets aren't in his post currently. So, to make it easier to find via the search function, I'm reposting it here: I quoted it, but have removed the quote tags so as to not 'nest' it in a quotes framework.

I just went searching for it again, and the amount of digging I had to do to find it prompted me to 'bump' this.

I'm sure there's more up to date info that isn't in this list, but it's a very nice list nonetheless.
I'll have to check my notes as to what I'm using at some point, in the meantime see this post for my takes on Sara, Caroline, Celia and Lily (associated .duf files are attached in the .7z file in that post):
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-fan-art-assets-thread.12267/post-7560744

Milfy City
Suggested Art Assets List

Compiled by jokeyjay, last edited August 2020 as of this post. Thanks again jokeyjay !

==================MAIN CHARACTER==================
Face

BODY

HAIR

SKIN

CLOTHES

==================LINDA==================
SKIN

HAIR

WEDDING RING

MAIN DRESS

OTHER CLOTHES

==================CAROLINE==================
SKIN

HAIR

MAIN CLOTHES

NECKLACE/BRACELET

COSPLAY

WEEKEND CLOTHES

OTHER CLOTHES

==================SARA==================
SKIN

HAIR

MAIN CLOTHES

WEEKEND CLOTHES

OTHER CLOTHES

XMAS CLOTHES

==================LILY==================
SKIN

HAIR

CLOTHES

==================LIZA==================
SKIN

HAIR

CLOTHES

==================CINDY==================
SKIN

TATTOO

HAIR

CLOTHES

==================YAZMIN==================
SKIN
????

HAIR

CLOTHES

==================CELIA==================
SKIN

HAIR

CLOTHES

==================JUDY==================
SKIN

HAIR

CLOTHES

==================VIOLET==================
SKIN

HAIR

CLOTHES

==================ZURI/SURI==================
SKIN

HAIR

CLOTHES

==================ISLA==================
SKIN

HAIR

CLOTHES

==================SIDRA==================
SKIN

HAIR
????

CLOTHES

==================MACY==================
SKIN

HAIR
????

CLOTHES

==================JULIETT==================
SKIN

FRECKLES

HAIR

CLOTHES

==================BOB==================
SKIN
????

CLOTHES

==================CHARLES==================
SKIN

HAIR

CLOTHES

==================GUSTAV==================
SKIN
????

HAIR

BEARD

CLOTHES

JEWELRY

==================DWAYNE==================
SKIN

CLOTHES

JEWELRY

==================HEADMASTER==================
SKIN

HAIR

BEARD

CLOTHES

==================SECURITY GUARD==================
SKIN

HAIR

CLOTHES

==================PLACES==================
HOME

SCHOOL

CAROLINE SHOP

BOB'S OFFICE

STORE

SEX SHOP

CAROLINE WEEKEND EVENT

LINDA WEEKEND EVENT

ZURI'S HOME

LIZA'S HOME

OTHER LOCATIONS

Again, credits to jokeyjay and MoroboshiAtaru for putting together this list. There are some assets that still may have not been found. I'm not sure if jokeyjay is still maintaining his post or not, hence why I 'bumped' it here. Here's the link to the post I copy/pasted from.

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-fan-art-assets-thread.12267/post-3324989

I can add a few new notes to this post later, if anyone has a few suggestions, as my time allows (I'm in the middle of too many things atm).
OhWee made this great comprehensive list awhile back, it covers pretty much everything you need in terms of the surfaces.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OhWee made this great comprehensive list awhile back, it covers pretty much everything you need in terms of the surfaces.
To be fair, jokeyjay made 99% of this list, I just added the term Art Assets to my post so that people could find this list via search more easily, and noted a couple of other things.

Reactions: GaneshaWarth

GaneshaWarth

Dec 18, 2021
Thank you! You won't find so many pages here)) Do you need any morphs or do they consist purely of DAZ characters?
To be honest, I don't think I could tell you all the morphs I've used. I loaded up my caroline asset just to see which morphs I've used, and I use dozens, from several different places. For Caroline, I saw that I used Avery body - 100%, Dahlia body - 100% and Dahlia head - 100%, so I would start there and then just play around with the morphs until it looks accurate/something you like. tbh I'm not the best person to give advice because I'm pretty novice and I don't think my characters are the most accurate to the games anyway :LOL:. The best advice I can give is to mess around and figure out what looks good.

Also, if you use jokeyjay and OhWee's post, I noticed Caroline and Linda both look more tan in my renders than they do in the game. I kind of liked that look so I never changed it, but if you reduce the skin translucency weight in surfaces, it will make them look more pale. I found ~0.25 translucency weight looks pretty accurate to the game.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Friendly Reminder that DAZ released a new version. 4.23.
As always, the recommendation is to *Never* update as soon as the version is released.
The first rule of engineering is "if it works, don't f****ing touch it!" I have read comments that this version demands too much of the GPU's in temperature, so the recommendation is to wait for this new version to stabilize.

(or if DAZ works well for you as it is, (in my case, 4.21) don't update if you Really don't have to)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Atom97 and OhWee

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
if you haven't gotten them yet, let me make your life easier.
DM me to give you access to my Gdrive. I have everything there.

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
does anyone knows what Environments(Rooms) they used

Dream Closet

Vanity Room Environment and Poses (G3F) (bed unknown)

rest of room maybe
Room Creator Version 2

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes