5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
A little selfie from Caroline in her room :devilish:
View attachment 307645
Nice pic, but I'm a bit confused about the stuff between her legs in the mirror. It's probably better to move her a little, so she's not centered on the door and whatever the gold things is reflecting. It looks like she's sitting on a giant golden candle.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
A little selfie from Caroline in her room :devilish:
View attachment 307645
I agree with @goobdoob on the canister between her legs. Not only should it be shifted at least a bit off-center, but I'd suggest changing the texture to match the other silver canisters. The gold tones are similar to a degree to the body tone and makes things confusing to the eye.

As for centered on the door, that I'd likely leave alone. She could be shifted a little off-center to make it seem more like the mirrored image being included was an accident rather than staged, but the purplish wall is too dark to give good contrast to her body. So keeping her on/in front of the door is a good thing.

An even more minor thing, you could post-work in a bit of hair in front of the light. I know brightness can wash out visibility of such thin bits, but right now it looks like some of those longer strands come out from behind the light. Just a tiny smudge of a black line would change that.

Either way, excellent render.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I agree with @goobdoob on the canister between her legs. Not only should it be shifted at least a bit off-center, but I'd suggest changing the texture to match the other silver canisters. The gold tones are similar to a degree to the body tone and makes things confusing to the eye.

As for centered on the door, that I'd likely leave alone. She could be shifted a little off-center to make it seem more like the mirrored image being included was an accident rather than staged, but the purplish wall is too dark to give good contrast to her body. So keeping her on/in front of the door is a good thing.

An even more minor thing, you could post-work in a bit of hair in front of the light. I know brightness can wash out visibility of such thin bits, but right now it looks like some of those longer strands come out from behind the light. Just a tiny smudge of a black line would change that.

Either way, excellent render.
@NykWolf the problem with being centered on the door is it look like the door has 2 rectangles on it, side by side. If she's centered on the door, it will look like there's a line heading right into her twat.

The purple is probably too dark, as redle said, so keep her on the door, but not centered.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes