Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
FUCK me running backwards up a tree... Damn! I LIKE that one. LOVE that chain outfit. Which resource is that one?

ps : Very good choice of games in your signature....(y)

I made a "High Life" fan art not so long ago, I posted it in the thread of the game if you're interested.;)

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
I stumbled in this thread by accident and im happy i did! After going through this entire thread, I have trouble forming words and sentences atm, the only coherent thing I was able to say last 10 min is: "THIS IS SOME GOOD SHIT :love::love::love:".

Also I saw a question somewhere in this thread which asked which one is the better aunt? The one of Dreams of Desire or Milfy City and Jenna wins this hands down, fight me if you disagree with me. And be warned, I'll do a whole lot of nothing if u do end up fighting me!

But in all seriousness Jenna is by far the best milf I ever saw created, Linda is probably 2nd (although i would have to give it some more thought) and not because the way she looks either, shes hot no doubt about it, but her personality and how she lusts after the mc in Milfy City is so addictive, that's what rly gets me in. Isctor did a great job creating her.

Thank you guys for all the fanart, making it easier on us whilst waiting for the next update of Milfy City! Great job (y)(y)(y)!

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017

ps : Very good choice of games in your signature....(y)

I made a "High Life" fan art not so long ago, I posted it in the thread of the game if you're interested.;)
thanks for both the info on the asset, and the info on the new Sig in High Life. can't WAIT till that gets updated next... wanna see what kinda trouble she gets herself into. lol

*Edit* AND I just checked, and I actually already have that outfit! WOOT! (starts thinking about which character to stuff inside of it)

Reactions: Krull and Namco15
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes