Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

gloriosocono

Aug 23, 2017
The sequel :

Violet : "Oh, Grandpa... I didn't think you'd come today..."
Grandpa : "Violet... you know I like to come sometimes, and relax in the sauna."

View attachment 282051

Grandpa : "And to see pretty girls like your friend...."
Grandpa : "Sorry to have bothered you... who is your friend Violet ?"
Violet : "Oh, it's Caroline."
Grandpa : "She's so gorgeous..."

View attachment 282052

Grandpa : "You girls don't mind if I make myself comfortable ?...héhé"

View attachment 282056

Caroline : "Oh my God... his...his thing is so huge, and not even erect."
Violet : "Hahahaha... I think Caroline is impressed by your big friend...grandpa"
Caroline : "Violettttt...shut up"

View attachment 282058
I want to second part :(

Reactions: josefwest

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
I hate to be the one to say it, but NykWolf are your models supposed to be slightly different from the original characters?
I see your effort but can't help but think that your renders are much more different and 'off' compared to the original game and even others. It's close but the facial features and lack of certain things like Sara's eyelashes or in this pic Caroline's eyes and lips are wayy off.
I will admit though it's still way better than anything I can create, I haven't bothered much because cpu is too time-consuming and I'm saving up for a proper gpu.

Reactions: NykWolf

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
I hate to be the one to say it, but NykWolf are your models supposed to be slightly different from the original characters?
I see your effort but can't help but think that your renders are much more different and 'off' compared to the original game and even others. It's close but the facial features and lack of certain things like Sara's eyelashes or in this pic Caroline's eyes and lips are wayy off.
I will admit though it's still way better than anything I can create, I haven't bothered much because cpu is too time-consuming and I'm saving up for a proper gpu.
Yeah You are right. In short, Sara not looking well at all. The Caroline look maybe different because I don't use any makeup (on beach? and water?) and of course maybe the fault is the pose and a point of view

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes