Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Finito

Aug 26, 2023
Or you could set up a WW 2 scenario (Or Vietnam) where they are USO troupe touring and they end up as the inspirations for the nose art on the fighters and bombers. I recommend watching a Bob Hope show or two. There are Youtubes of his USO shows.

Thanks for the tip, this is actually a really good topic for picking references. Hadn't even thought in that direction.

And, uh, thanks for the flashbacks...
Good morning Vietnam.png

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
LIZA_JAZMIN_02.png

A mid-week quickie XD
(Like the quickie with Panam in the Basilisk )

This time Liza & Jazmin

About the assets:
Liza's dress:
Yazmin's dress:

I don't know if there is a defined skin for yazmin, but I used the skin of Aurore (the Pale variant)
( ,
and the Anagord's Lydia V7/G3F at 100% for the body.
( - just the body)
also the body of rhea at 50% and the body of aurore at 100% . They do not add major modifications, but they finish defining the body

The morphs of the face were made entirely by hand by reviewing the in-game images, however it's a face not too dissimilar to Linda's or Celia's

Last edited:

tofuslapper1

May 10, 2022
anyone have a working website or the file to a pirated version of Judy's hair model? not about to pay 18 bucks for it if possible.

Reactions: pivan4
Apr 15, 2020
Was messing around with some K-pop choreographed dances, this first one is of Caroline.
Give me some feedback, want to know thoughts and ratings

For some reason 4k is age restricted while the 1080p version is not, oh well, my graphics card may have struggled for nothing...

Please give a LIKE if you want more

REVISED NOW IN 4K! Same song/performance but different render

1080p version

Backup in case YT nukes it for CR

Caroline Wiggle.png

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
The next one is Liza, there are some clipping issues with the corset mainly because the MoCap was probably not meant for a model with such large boobs...

Remastered version is live

Please give a LIKE if you want more

4k- restricted for some reason

1080p

Backup

Liza Badboys2.png

Last edited:

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Was messing around with some K-pop choreographed dances, this first one is of Caroline.
Give me some feedback, want to know thoughts and ratings

View attachment 2920578
Couldn't you upload the videos to the servers on this site?

I wanted to give it a chance, but the dammnit ads demanding that I let them put their shit in my PC... just No

Reactions: t3alqdansam
Apr 15, 2020
Couldn't you upload the videos to the servers on this site?

I wanted to give it a chance, but the dammnit ads demanding that I let them put their shit in my PC... just No
THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW
I have uploaded to sendvid and embedded vids sand updated the original posts. Also posting them both here
Quality is worse but i didn't even realize the pop up ads thing because i use brave browser that has built-in ad blockers, i'm surprised everyone on this site isn't using adblockers!

Both of these have been completely re rendered in 4K!

older, 1080p versions

Lower quality, older versions in case the YT vids are copyright striked

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
COMPLETELY REDONE SARA DANCE IN 4K!
Fixed clothing that was making her boobs too large and tweaked all her morphs so this is version 2.0 in 4K!

Here is one with Sara, , and some accessories

4K Sara dancing next level, improved model

Older render in Lower qual (AND WRONG PROPORTIONS) in case its nuked for copywright

Sara NextLevel12.png

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
Doing some of the B team here

I don't know if anyone here has done Violet yet, but i have a 4k rendering but it's age restricted on YT (requires login)

The 4k one has improvements besides the resolution

4k Revised Violet-Age restricted

Lower Quality backup

Screenshots are from the 4k vid
Violet AntiFragile.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes