Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Oct 9, 2018
Theres a lot of improvement between these three. Now take care of your posing and clipping and the world will open up even more.
I always literally spend hours tweaking poses.
Clipping and posing were things I always just sort of said "fuck it" and never really tried with, because I wouldnt notice until after I finished rendering and at that point I simple didn't care enough to retry, but now that I can actually render fast, I'm definitely going to be more meticulous, and create more high quality scenes

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Clipping and posing were things I always just sort of said "fuck it" and never really tried with, because I wouldnt notice until after I finished rendering and at that point I simple didn't care enough to retry, but now that I can actually render fast, I'm definitely going to be more meticulous, and create more high quality scenes
Looking "forWarth" to your new found joy.
If I can assist with some of it drop me a PM.

Reactions: dmoxi89

Axel Blaze

Jul 1, 2020
Its Just 4th day Of Polls Being Opened.
And Every Character From This Game Is Touching Tops.

For The First Time Mrs.Turner Might Be losing.

Vote for Your Fav Characters Here:

Oct 9, 2018
A couple months ago, NykWolf posted this great pic of Caroline in a completely transparent dress. TBH I really wanted to figure out how to do that for myself, so this is my first attempt:
Caroline's new outfit.png
It's not perfect, but I think its pretty good for a first attempt. I think the problem is not with the clothing itself, but with the lighting in this pic, which makes it difficult to see the outfit in some places.

In case anybody is wondering, I thought I did something pretty clever to mimic the transparent effect. I applied a foggy glass shader then reduced the opacity. I think this is at least going in the right direction. I plan to try and optimize it and make a render with the optimized outfit.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
A couple months ago, NykWolf posted this great pic of Caroline in a completely transparent dress. TBH I really wanted to figure out how to do that for myself, so this is my first attempt:
View attachment 1279964
It's not perfect, but I think its pretty good for a first attempt. I think the problem is not with the clothing itself, but with the lighting in this pic, which makes it difficult to see the outfit in some places.

In case anybody is wondering, I thought I did something pretty clever to mimic the transparent effect. I applied a foggy glass shader then reduced the opacity. I think this is at least going in the right direction. I plan to try and optimize it and make a render with the optimized outfit.
Here is a soft to denoise your render, provided here on F95 by our friend CulayTL/Sneaky Bastard and which I heard about from Ashitanojoe on the AWAM fan art thread. That may do the trick for the shade part on her right inner thigh and on the transparent cloth?

https://f95zone.to/threads/intel-open-image-denoiser-1-3.35678/

BTW, will like your render, I really like it, but need to wait 1:30 pm to get my fucking "like" stock available again... godamn stupid like-limit policy!

Reactions: La'Zaa
Oct 9, 2018
As promised, here is the render I made with the outfit I created yesterday:
Caroline's lecture.png
Everybody loved Professor Caroline's lectures on Anatomy...In fact, her attendance was the highest in the school. The administration couldn't figure out why the students loved her class so much. Maybe it was the live anatomy and reproduction demonstration she would always have with one luck student?
Caroline's lecture 2.png
Whatever the case, they were happy that everybody loved the class!

I realize it would make more sense if this scene was done with Celia, but honestly, I just like Caroline better

NykWolf told me about the actual asset he used for that render. Unfortunately, I had been completely wrong in my approach. It was just a simple asset:
Caroline's costume.png

Oct 9, 2018
I made Caroline's room. I never ended up being able to find the bed so I just used primitives. Still, I think its pretty solid all things considered:
Caroline room.png
I was really only doing this to test out the room, but lets be honest, we're all really here to see caroline's slutty body, so:
Caroline room 2.png
Caroline room 3.png
Like I said, the bed is made of primitives, so Im aware its far from perfect, but I still think its pretty good, all things considered

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
As promised, here is the render I made with the outfit I created yesterday:
View attachment 1281408
Everybody loved Professor Caroline's lectures on Anatomy...In fact, her attendance was the highest in the school. The administration couldn't figure out why the students loved her class so much. Maybe it was the live anatomy and reproduction demonstration she would always have with one luck student?
View attachment 1281469
Whatever the case, they were happy that everybody loved the class!

I realize it would make more sense if this scene was done with Celia, but honestly, I just like Caroline better

NykWolf told me about the actual asset he used for that render. Unfortunately, I had been completely wrong in my approach. It was just a simple asset:
View attachment 1281470
what is that dress asset?

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I made Caroline's room. I never ended up being able to find the bed so I just used primitives. Still, I think its pretty solid all things considered:
View attachment 1283128
I was really only doing this to test out the room, but lets be honest, we're all really here to see caroline's slutty body, so:
View attachment 1283127
View attachment 1283126
Like I said, the bed is made of primitives, so Im aware its far from perfect, but I still think its pretty good, all things considered
It's a very good start. More advanced work can be done in "scaling" the room to her size, and perhaps in some deformation of the bed to reflect her weight. But I can see that you are progressing with the medium/program. (y)

Oct 9, 2018
It's a very good start. More advanced work can be done in "scaling" the room to her size, and perhaps in some deformation of the bed to reflect her weight. But I can see that you are progressing with the medium/program. (y)
Since I don't have OpenCL I can't use dforce, so I don't know if I'd be able to do deformations on primitives

Pepegaa

Sep 23, 2019
Assets for Caroline

Hair Hr-145:

Dalia:

Avery:

Gen 3 Female Body Morph:

Also A .Duf Preset

Edit also some extra bits to be place into your Data folder to load the DUF properly.
Can someone reupload this please ?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes