Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
looks nice!

If you wanted to reduce that bump on her skin, select her, go to surfaces, skin, then check the normal map, and base bump values. try reducing one or both to make it as smooth as you want it, while still leaving some texture. not trying to correct you or anything, just in case you didnt know about it (y)

JoeKent

Dec 21, 2020

kathaar90

Jan 2, 2018
Hey guys, I'm starting to use Octane and hope you will like my attepmts:) And I have few questions about this program, maybe somebody knows how to solve my problems?

1) How to fully remove shadows inside rooms with ceilings? I saw Icstor's work and he didn't has shadows sometimes at all, but when I trying to remove them, only thing that I can do - only to make them not so dark. And yes. I can remove shadows from some objects with shadowmaker (but not from people, for people shadowmaker removing all skin tone too).

2) Few objects are't visible in Octane. On the render low Caroline has stockings in Daz, but rendering in Octane ignoring them.
Sometimes helps scene rebuild, but not in this time.

3) How to save all my render settings in Octane after I tune it inside Daz file? When I reopen daz file after closing I lose all environment settings (sun position, light intensive and etc) and every time I need rebuild it from zero

4) And how to make to all objects inside the scene be in the focus? Sometimes Octane focusing only on one forward object and backdrop looks blury. I can change focus to backside object, but after that forward objects becomes blury:( 448.png

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes