Mod Ren'Py Milfy City - Lain's Walkthrough Mod + Cheat Mod [v0.71b]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

NLegend

May 8, 2021
Same reaction:p not my type, boobs are too flat, also i havent seen the movie:p Heard it was pretty bad. But in all fairness she is more pretty than the barbie linked in the other pic :p
Wow i am a fucking moron did not Know is she. Then she can take all time she need
also, does this mean if lain was a guy, he wouldnt be allowed to take all the time he needed?:p

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The game is getting very low scores tho, most scenes are missing from previous version of the game ...
No ending, and feels incomplete... What a waste ...
Out of interest, which specific scenes are missing? I know about Patreon forcing us to remove 2 sex events with the neighbours, but all other content should be present.

If other scenes are missing then it's a bug.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Out of interest, which specific scenes are missing? I know about Patreon forcing us to remove 2 sex events with the neighbours, but all other content should be present.

If other scenes are missing then it's a bug.
Likely a bug mate... I cant progres some events, like the night is not progressing to nxt day. and i think some night events are missing or stuck. ..

Acepd

Jun 2, 2023
I'm working on updating the walkthrough/cheat mod right now. ^-^

There's an in-game guide but I don't think it's that great tbh, so I'll be updating my mod.
Asking just put of curiosity... How much time does it take you to mod it?

s.freud

Jan 18, 2021
it's like trigger happy tv here ^^. Don't feed trolls!

BTW I love you Maid Lain, my leading fairy mistress, through all that delicious content ^^ <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoeKent

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Likely a bug mate... I cant progres some events, like the night is not progressing to nxt day. and i think some night events are missing or stuck. ..
Aye, I've got that on the to-do list. Programmer has been looking into it since about 2pm today GMT.

Hoping we'll be able to get some kind of hot-fix out soon for that.

So much content was cut/removed from the game. I'm not sure I'm really into it anymore.
The only content that was removed from the game was the neighbours, and I think they had two sex scenes in total.

The only other things to change were blackmail and incest being removed, but I gather that pirates are standing by to reintroduce those.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Aye, I've got that on the to-do list. Programmer has been looking into it since about 2pm today GMT.

The only content that was removed from the game was the neighbours, and I think they had two sex scenes in total.

The only other things to change were blackmail and incest being removed, but I gather that pirates are standing by to reintroduce those.
Just enable time progression without sleep for now. Skip button.

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016

wasn't there suppose to be harem content and also i believe pregnancy was mentioned but never added
and also a proper ending

NLegend

May 8, 2021
i would wait crywolf. if you wait a few hours more it should be finished, so dont take an old mod which may or may not introduce bugs.

Reactions: cry32wolf

xOT95x

Jul 21, 2023
In the mean time there is a way to change currency. Make sure Milfy City is closed. Proceed to MilfyCity-0.1b-pc>game>saves and Google - saveeditonline. Upload it, change the value, scroll down, re-download, copy & replace in saves. Re-open game it should be good.

Maacko

Jun 26, 2018
Hi can someone help me pls ? i download the patch incest put , in the game folder but when i start the the game i allais have "landlady linda" where is my mistake ?

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
Hi can someone help me pls ? i download the patch incest put , in the game folder but when i start the the game i allais have "landlady linda" where is my mistake ?
I don't think it's you, I don't think the incest patch has been updated but I could be wrong

xOT95x

Jul 21, 2023
I don't think it's you, I don't think the incest patch has been updated but I could be wrong
The Patches are different from 0.71b as below there is a new one, Patch2.rpy in 1.0b with 0kb. I can try giving it a shot replacing it with old, and reply back shortly.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes