Mod Ren'Py Milfy City - Lain's Walkthrough Mod + Cheat Mod [v0.71b]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

xOT95x

Jul 21, 2023
Confirmed and tested it does work on dialogue, if you receive any pop-up error hit "ignore" and continue.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi can someone help me pls ? i download the patch incest put , in the game folder but when i start the the game i allais have "landlady linda" where is my mistake ?
I don't think it's you, I don't think the incest patch has been updated but I could be wrong
The Patches are different from 0.71b as below there is a new one, Patch2.rpy in 1.0b with 0kb. I can try giving it a shot replacing it with old, and reply back shortly.
It's already hardcoded into the game.

Mom1_name = "Mom"
if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
Headmaster_name = "Headmaster"
Mom1_name = "Mom"
The blank patch.rpy is an on/off switch.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
In the mean time there is a way to change currency. Make sure Milfy City is closed. Proceed to MilfyCity-0.1b-pc>game>saves and Google - saveeditonline. Upload it, change the value, scroll down, re-download, copy & replace in saves. Re-open game it should be good.
You can also use 0x52's URM or anything that allows you to access console and change variables that way.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Enabling console isn't working on 1.0b for some reason. Any ideas how to enable? Already checked 00console and set to True
install URM, it's a better alternative tho a tad bit complex than simply opening the console
you can use it to change variables like relationships (maybe, I only used it to add money for now) and you can also access hidden dialogues and whatnot

buff

May 29, 2017
Seriously? The neighbors are removed? That's tragic if true. I see the incest patch has not been updated, so presumably it doesn't add them back in. That sucks, they were crazy-hot.

Reactions: Juraj_SVK

NLegend

May 8, 2021
If you read the top post, it says this game comes with an incest patch. Lain is updating the mod right now, which will also mean the incest patch will be updated. Just be patient, wait for the finished product and then praise Lain :D

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
If you read the top post, it says this game comes with an incest patch. Lain is updating the mod right now, which will also mean the incest patch will be updated. Just be patient, wait for the finished product and then praise Lain :D
The "patch" it comes with is wildly inconsistent. I do however agree that Lain can take as much time as she wants.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
im still hoping it will be improved somehow:D i have full confidence in Lain to be a miracle worker:p
This is the beta, and if the final version is coming out and to Steam, it's probably a better idea to wait. As the Steam version will not need to be censored at all and will make most of it a moot point for the patch as Steam does not care about incest.

Not sure either what you mean by improved for family friendly patch (stop using the one in the OP) as it covers all the bases.

You can always get the complete image/animation pack I posted to, because let's be real 90% probably don't' play and it and want the gallery :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: septacycell

NLegend

May 8, 2021
i actually play the game:p i enjoy it, i never go to the gallery, its a waste , also i never said anything about family friendly stuff..Or did i? im getting old(er) :p

Last edited:

NLegend

May 8, 2021
That was in reference to an earlier post saying its inconsistent :D I have no issues with the patch, but if it is inconsistent im hoping Lain will be able to improve it :D maybe typing it like this makes more sense :p

rgerrrrfr

Jan 24, 2023

Updated: 2021-07-15
Game/Creator: Milfy City /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.71b

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Milfy City! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to disable mini-games, set your money to $9999, unlock all secret cards, and unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Making the game for festive for the holidays by adding an optional setting to use winter and Christmas themed background location images for the rooms in the game when it's December
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Including the incest patch in the mod

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sara = <3

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes