Mod Ren'Py Milfy City - Lain's Walkthrough Mod + Cheat Mod [v0.71b]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
I-Patch was included in the last mod she made.

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Milfy City! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to disable mini-games, set your money to $9999, unlock all secret cards, and unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Making the game for festive for the holidays by adding an optional setting to use winter and Christmas themed background location images for the rooms in the game when it's December
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Including the incest patch in the mod
Thank you for confirming what I said. She didn't make the last patch. She just added the patch that was already made to her mod because she knew most people wanted it. She never made the last I-patch so I doubt she would be making a new one considering she didn't make the last one.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
So I read that a good bit of content was either altered or flat out removed with the new update (I'm very glad that I didn't delete the last version!). One of which was apparently the plot with the neighbor mom-daughter, which for me was super hot. I've also read that *supposedly* there's going to be a few DLC packs before the game is officially complete. Anyway, whenever (if ever) the DLCs and the final game build is released, I really hope that either Lain or someone else might take it upon themselves to do a "restored content mod" and add whatever cut content could be added back into the game. From the sounds of it, it may be a bigger task than it was to restore content from, say, Sisterly Lust. But I really hope that someone does it. Fuck both Patreon and ICSTOR. But I do hope that in the end, after all the dust has finally settled, that a definitive version of this game can be made thanks to passionate modders.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
So I read that a good bit of content was either altered or flat out removed with the new update (I'm very glad that I didn't delete the last version!). One of which was apparently the plot with the neighbor mom-daughter, which for me was super hot. I've also read that *supposedly* there's going to be a few DLC packs before the game is officially complete. Anyway, whenever (if ever) the DLCs and the final game build is released, I really hope that either Lain or someone else might take it upon themselves to do a "restored content mod" and add whatever cut content could be added back into the game. From the sounds of it, it may be a bigger task than it was to restore content from, say, Sisterly Lust. But I really hope that someone does it. Fuck both Patreon and ICSTOR. But I do hope that in the end, after all the dust has finally settled, that a definitive version of this game can be made thanks to passionate modders.
What was cut from sisterly lust?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
What was cut from sisterly lust?
Something about schoolgirl outfits being replaced, and then restored via Lain's mod.

"I've also made an optional schoolgirl patch to restore the changed dialogue and the schoolgirl outfit images that were removed from the game."

Sep 19, 2023
Yes there's going to be three DLCs:

A House Harem (for starters) DLC
A Pregnancy DLC
and something secret, which could be anything

Reactions: RabidSloth

1984Fawkes

Jun 14, 2020
Thank you for confirming what I said. She didn't make the last patch. She just added the patch that was already made to her mod because she knew most people wanted it. She never made the last I-patch so I doubt she would be making a new one considering she didn't make the last one.
I did not confirm anything. I just said that the i-patch was included the last mod she made. I did not say that she made an i-patch.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Yes there's going to be three DLCs:

A House Harem (for starters) DLC
A Pregnancy DLC
and something secret, which could be anything
I'd like to have high hopes for at least the first two, but obviously it's difficult to have any hope at all when it comes to this dev. I'm a bit confused how it would work as separate DLCs, and if a preggo-harem would be possible or not. Would be unfortunate imo for it to be restricted to a choice of either one or the other. I'd also hope to see some lesbo/group action between Linda, Caroline, and Sarah, since I'm in that particular type of harem-fan camp. To each their own and all that though. IF they do get released I'm expecting the bare minimum. Though of course I'd love to be wrong and pleasantly surprised.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: grimsaint

azz111

May 15, 2020
Everytime a weirdo who thinks himself funny responds.. not funny but I got used to them..
What do you expect when you ask the same question dozens of people have already asked, without scrolling back to read the answers. Ask silly questions, get silly answers.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
What do you expect when you ask the same question dozens of people have already asked, without scrolling back to read the answers. Ask silly questions, get silly answers.
You're new around here smarty.. I can ask any question however I want..I don't care if that question was asked before or not I'm not expecting an answer from some weirdos or some smarties like you..I'm expecting answer from dev..if my sily questions never answered by dev, that's my problem. So get a life, play in your playground..

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes