5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

rgerrrrfr

Jan 24, 2023

Updated: 2021-07-15
Game/Creator: Milfy City /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.71b

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Milfy City! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to disable mini-games, set your money to $9999, unlock all secret cards, and unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Making the game for festive for the holidays by adding an optional setting to use winter and Christmas themed background location images for the rooms in the game when it's December
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Including the incest patch in the mod

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sara = <3
when will the update be ready?

NLegend

May 8, 2021
read the posts before yours rgerrrrrfr, never ask when its ready, theres no ETA, just be patient, its worth it. Lain has a IRL as well you know.

Reactions: Vyktym76

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Oh Lain is coming back? That's great to hear although I'm sure it'll be a lot of work considering how much seems to have been reworked since last time. Anyone know what else was cut in the final release? :(

Reactions: Vyktym76

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Last I saw she was working on 2 other mods before this one, so I wouldn't hold your breath, and sadly the modder whose name escapes me who had picked up another mod of hers I believe he passed away.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
View attachment 2953022

View attachment 2953025

MKAY :poop:

Improve a patch that already calls people by what people want in Mom//Sis//Auntie....
Have you actually played the game for 5 minutes? As soon as you hit the sandbox go talk to Mom in the Living Room. You will call her Mom one sentence and then say maybe I should talk to Linda in the next sentence. After that go to Caroline's room and talk to her. First sentence is about her being a caring sister. Then next sentence is that you have known each other for years and how she recommended you move in once Linda had a room to rent. Does that sound right to you?

I booted up 0.71b just to confirm I hadn't lost my mind as It has been a long time since I played it and 0.71B patched has none of that when patched.

I stopped playing after those first two scenes so maybe it gets better later but idk.

Reactions: Drussler

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
Kinda has to be if they don't want Patreon breathing down their neck anymore than they already are.
No, it doesn't. It is the worst of both worlds. Patreon won't be happy because as I said it converts some of the dialog and kinda works but players won't be happy because, once again, it only kinda works. Just shows the sloppiness of Incstor even with having years to work on the game before they release it.

Hell, Lain is making a walkthrough mod for this game that just added an in game walkthrough because she can do better in a few days what Incstor's team did in litteral years.

This however is not the place for this discussion because If I am not mistaken Lain doesn't make the patch.

Excommunicado

Dec 5, 2018
who knows when the update ill be ready the time he is done with it they will end up coming out with a other game update then have to update the mod again
What you say is difficult for this game. An update comes maybe once a year. Besides, I follow most big-scale games, and this doesn't happen very often.

xOT95x

Jul 21, 2023
For anyone who has actually been following or in the level 3 Beta Patreon tier, 1.0b has now been updated to 1.0c with bug fixes & improvements. There will be 3 DLC's coming a month apart from each other. First DLC is Pregnant, second will be Harem, and 3rd will be a mystery DLC.

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
For anyone who has actually been following or in the level 3 Beta Patreon tier, 1.0b has now been updated to 1.0c with bug fixes & improvements. There will be 3 DLC's coming a month apart from each other. First DLC is Pregnant, second will be Harem, and 3rd will be a mystery DLC.
yea that's what he says. Don't be so ignorant and believe him after all that shit that he did. I wouldn't trust a word that comes out of his mouth if my life depended on it

Last edited:

xOT95x

Jul 21, 2023
yea that's what he says. Don't be so ignorant and believe him after all that shit that he did. I wouldn't trust a word that comes out of his mouth if my life depended on it
Meanwhile it's being discussed and in progress while they have just updated bugs & fixes?

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Meanwhile it's being discussed and in progress while they have just updated bugs & fixes?
Wow, he drops an update after four years, complete with bugs, and now he's fixing them because 4 years is clearly not enough time. Give me a break man some of you are so ignorant and retarded. Keep supporting that snake and very soon you'll realize that what a piece of shit he truly is.

1984Fawkes

Jun 14, 2020
No, it doesn't. It is the worst of both worlds. Patreon won't be happy because as I said it converts some of the dialog and kinda works but players won't be happy because, once again, it only kinda works. Just shows the sloppiness of Incstor even with having years to work on the game before they release it.

Hell, Lain is making a walkthrough mod for this game that just added an in game walkthrough because she can do better in a few days what Incstor's team did in litteral years.

This however is not the place for this discussion because If I am not mistaken Lain doesn't make the patch.
I-Patch was included in the last mod she made.

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Milfy City! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to disable mini-games, set your money to $9999, unlock all secret cards, and unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Making the game for festive for the holidays by adding an optional setting to use winter and Christmas themed background location images for the rooms in the game when it's December
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Including the incest patch in the mod

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes