Mod Ren'Py Milfy City - Lain's Walkthrough Mod + Cheat Mod [v0.71b]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

tstvw

Feb 2, 2019
Were you using the console to change your variables and that messed something up maybe? Press 'Shift+O' and type or copy/paste can_celia_school_morning_scene1bv1 = 0 then hit enter and that should fix your issue. Or use your save here where I did the same thing.
Thank you very much, i forgot that i edit my save file earlier (before doing celia vibrator event and before coming to this thread). Cheers.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hey Lain, are you aware of the SNAFU that's happening right now with ICSTOR's Patreon? If this game gets edited or censored somehow now, will you be able to restore the deleted or censored content?

Reactions: Willibrordus

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey Lain, are you aware of the SNAFU that's happening right now with ICSTOR's Patreon? If this game gets edited or censored somehow now, will you be able to restore the deleted or censored content?
I'll definitely compare the upcoming update to the current one and if they ended up having to permanently delete or censor anything I'll restore it.

ektah316

Mar 18, 2018
it's still related to the orders so somewhere you missed something. What you should do is try it again and skip ahead to the evening, go on the webcam chat and see if you can try the order again. Maybe save it before you do so if it doesn't work the next day in school you can reload the save.

Try that
Thank you

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
here, thank you very much
Getting stuck on Linda step 22 and can't progress with Judy is a bug in the game and isn't caused by the mod. Press 'Shift+O' and type or copy/paste jump MLR2_ES2_label then hit enter and that should fix it. Or use your save here where I did the same thing.

Reactions: KenjiDoragon

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Thank you very much for the mod... thanks to it I have been able to see all the scenes... I really appreciate it.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes