fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Actually Caroline is most realistic NPC on this game. Let think the others;
Linda : She wants to fuck his son from beggining. But why? Seriously why? There is no background, not even a clue. She is beautiful, sexy, charming she can get every man she want. Why her son? Ridiculous.
Sarah : She is beautiful, young and inexperienced nerdy girl. As soon as she saw MC's dick she became addicted. Even she don't know what is it. Ridiculous.
But the rest of girls are good writed i think like Celia, Zuri and her sister, Aunt and her wife. My point is; İf someone saying Sarah or Linda's story makes sense, then he blind or too horny to see. No offense.
Linda and Sarah each had their own motivations: Linda was no longer attracted to her husband (Bob) and her son became her convenient obsession. That's pretty strongly implied in the game itself, no hand-waving needed here.

Sarah is a growing young woman with no real relationship experience who has apparently had bottled up lusts and her brother is good-looking, willing and available. Again, a convenient match for her needs, but she's also in puppy love with him (i.e., different than the lust+taboo outlet Linda is shopping) and that crush is real - she has no experience in tempering it.

I thought these were obvious rationales, honestly.

-----------------------

Sometimes I wish ICSTOR worked monthly and we got one scene at a time like so many other games, if only to shut up all of the morons who come into this thread and cry "abandoned" after a month and a half without an update and then do it again a month after the next update. But I like how big his updates tend to be so I'm pretty happy with the current schedule.
There are a lot of other games which come out monthly on a reliable basis?

I know a lot of games that take around two months or so, but MrDots' games are one of the few that I have seen which are consistently reliable on a month-by-month basis. But, my experience is likely low here, so I'm curious what other Dev teams can manage a monthly schedule.

Last edited:

Akira555

Mar 12, 2019
Any model from Milfy City is probably better then any other games best. Even if they were equal the creator/icstor actually uses proper lighting so they appear much better. The faces have life in them during even single shot and never hits that doll-like look that the 99% of the competition maintains.
Animations that are consistent and loop proper without any jerkiness.
All character models look like they are from same verse/world/creator. Its not a hodgepodge.

The story/whatever might not click and you may prefer a game over milfy city but there is a huge gap that no one can deny exists between Milfy City and whoever argues is in second place in visual department.

Its also more developed then any game in a year and a half even with this hiatus and it even had a XMAS episode separate install, it made each update a very exciting prospect. I guess technically its been a year if you exclude hiatus and game is pretty friggin long.
Thanks, will try to play it tonight been searching game that also have nice story

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Linda : She wants to fuck his son from beggining. But why? Seriously why? There is no background, not even a clue. She is beautiful, sexy, charming she can get every man she want. Why her son? Ridiculous.
Sarah : She is beautiful, young and inexperienced nerdy girl. As soon as she saw MC's dick she became addicted. Even she don't know what is it. Ridiculous.
But the rest of girls are good writed i think like Celia, Zuri and her sister, Aunt and her wife. My point is; İf someone saying Sarah or Linda's story makes sense, then he blind or too horny to see. No offense.
see no offense but its not a game they are selling it is a fantasy. fantasy is hot with a bit of reality and vice versa. but dont mix them up. just enjoy and go with the flow. Let the imagination run wild. peace

Last edited:

ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
After Incest Story and Incest Story 2 im a bit hesistant thorwords INCESTOR, is it better then those two ? Im asking cuz i almost went asleep when playing them and they had many "wtf" mechanics that didnt made sense to be honest, and many "wtf" design choices that didnt make sense to me.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

COACHRIDDLA

Dec 2, 2018
Good afternoon folks,
Quick question. Once you get the “work in progress” for certain characters does that mean you have finished that path for this version?

Thanks

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
After Incest Story and Incest Story 2 im a bit hesistant thorwords INCESTOR, is it better then those two ? Im asking cuz i almost went asleep when playing them and they had many "wtf" mechanics that didnt made sense to be honest, and many "wtf" design choices that didnt make sense to me.
Milfy City is a massive improvement compared to his former games. It not on RPGM anymore so you might find the gameplay more to your liking.

Good afternoon folks,
Quick question. Once you get the “work in progress” for certain characters does that mean you have finished that path for this version?

Thanks
Yes that's exactly how it is. That specific content hasn't been implemented yet.

Reactions: Q Who and ChaosBoy

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
but it kinda feels like we're beeing fooled, paying every month to reach the goals and he's not even close to fullfill the goals. I mean, we love the game, but he obviously can't keep up with the pace that's promised
simple solution to that, i reduced my patreon contribution to this game and put more to games that are more consistent. games like town of passion, the visit*, where the heart is, etc. on the flip side, i completely stopped giving money to iccreations long ago.

if you don't feel like you are getting your money's worth, just don't contribute. you should treat this like anything else in life. how much are you OK with spending for entertainment, and how much of that should each individual thing of that budget get.

having said all that, if he is really that stressed out, maybe it's time to hire someone to help. im pretty sure his patreon brings in at least $15,000 a month, that's assuming most of his contributors only put in a few dollars just to see the news feed. there is definitely room for contract work. this will help him as much as it will help us.

Last edited:

Fuck 9193

Jun 9, 2019
simple solution to that, i reduced my patreon contribution to this game and put more to games that are more consistent. games like town of passion, the twist, where the heart is, etc. on the flip side, i completely stopped giving money to iccreations long ago.

if you don't feel like you are getting your money's worth, just don't contribute. you should treat this like anything else in life. how much are you OK with spending for entertainment, and how much of that should each individual thing of that budget get.

having said all that, if he is really that stressed out, maybe it's time to hire someone to help. im pretty sure his patreon brings in at least $15,000 a month, that's assuming most of his contributors only put in a few dollars just to see the news feed. there is definitely room for contract work. this will help him as much as it will help us.
Who knows...

Buster1066

Sep 6, 2018
NVM wrong thread

FTR, I think there's a lot more directions this game could go and a lot more locations to open.

Last edited:

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
NONE of your Windows Links Work. Two say file doesnt exist and The Media Fire is Click bait for Spy ware. Sorry.

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
Actually Linda might induced by the psychics teacher (whom name I can't remamber)
but icstor didn’t show the process for now.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
It's funny how we reached the goals LONG ago:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Big updates every month". I know he took a 2 months vacation recently. And I respect that it takes time to get the product out. And I prefer that, than having a unfinished mini update with many bugs. But it kinda feels like we're beeing fooled, paying every month to reach the goals and he's not even close to fullfill the goals. I mean, we love the game, but he obviously can't keep up with the pace that's promised, and I don't want him to work harder or faster, but maybe employ more people. 6000 people paying him should be enough to employ several people.
he held a poll whether to release frequent and small updates, or the other way around. the bigger updates won.

he said that the update is gonna take a long time, he said that he needs a vacation. you chose to keep supporting him. what are you even complaining about ? you could cancel your support as soon as he announced he needs a break and pledge to him once he released the update. why didn't you if you think you are "fooled"

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I would agree with you that Caroline the best character in this game(100% personal preference, don't burn me on the stake).

But the first 60% if really not that great of her story.
The damsel in distress cliche .
And that's she is basically prostituting herself for clothes/money to the brother.
From the night-club event she starts becoming much better and her story becomes the nicest and most realistic...

Sara and Linda's story...crap.. beautiful characters 100%...But story-wise just crap.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes