Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Is it just me or my logic is telling me that this developer have not released a single update this year and he charged his patreons every single month without 2.
We are almost 5 days away from the middle of the 6th month of this year. If we don't count the 2 months, for 3 months and a half he earned money for free. So we are sill on 65% progress, as far i know this developer when the game barely reach the progress of 90% hew will need more than 10 days to reach 100% and when this happen he will need 3-4 days to test the game for bugs.
So tell me how is fair to pay 4 months for let's say 40$ in total and wait over 6 months for an updated.
MEANWHILE! icstor won over 32 000$ for this time!
Patreon site should really change their politics because for me this is earning money over lies.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Who forces anyone to keep paying money to him if he don't releases updates by time, amount, quality?
Are you joking? Have you ever used patreon? You basically subscribe to his page, subscribe means you get notifications about new releases and updates, if you subscribe for even more money you get the bonus to get the game in the actual release date. When there is no releases and when there is no game, what is the point of the subscription. PLUS because I started to believe that you have really dont have any idea what is to be a sub. If you want to cancel your subscription you have to pay 1$ to do that, otherwise if you don't do that in the first very moment you got money on your bank account you will be charged.
BUT I am actually wrong for one thing, not Patreon should change their politics, someone else should do that, because i forgot that the actually site wins % money from that.
So let's say you are an Streamer, you stream for lets say 1 year, you become very popular you got 900 subscribes, and Boom you decide to stop streaming. So you take a break for lets say 1 year and tells your subscribes you will return over time but if they unsub they will never know when that will happen because there will be no alerts for them to tell them that.
So people are stupid or what? You pay money for nothing, you pay money for air.
But here the story is even worst here because you never know when the update will be out, so you can actually pay money for over 1 year because every month you will have hopes for release .

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Are you joking? Have you ever used patreon? You basically subscribe to his page, subscribe means you get notifications about new releases and updates, if you subscribe for even more money you get the bonus to get the game in the actual release date. When there is no releases and when there is no game, what is the point of the subscription. PLUS because I started to believe that you have really dont have any idea what is to be a sub. If you want to cancel your subscription you have to pay 1$ to do that, otherwise if you don't do that in the first very moment you got money on your bank account you will be charged.
I think you don't understand what I wrote. by the way, I am subscribed to currently 12 developers. And if someone doesn't fullfill his goals, repeatedly, I cancel the subscription, what's the problem? So again:

Who forces anyone to keep paying money to him if he don't releases updates by time, amount, quality?!

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I think you don't understand what I wrote. by the way, I am subscribed to currently 12 developers. And if someone doesn't fullfill his goals, repeatedly, I cancel the subscription, what's the problem? So again:

Who forces anyone to keep paying money to him if he don't releases updates by time, amount, quality?!
True no one :) that is the problem, there should be someone. But as I said Patreon is earning money from this as well. I wonder if one day he decide to quit this job, is he really gonna make a statement about that....

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
he held a poll whether to release frequent and small updates, or the other way around. the bigger updates won.

he said that the update is gonna take a long time, he said that he needs a vacation. you chose to keep supporting him. what are you even complaining about ? you could cancel your support as soon as he announced he needs a break and pledge to him once he released the update. why didn't you if you think you are "fooled"
I did. If you think of how much money he's making, he should definatly hire some people to unload stress on himself so he dont go on vacation again. and get the updates out faster. And the goals can be changed. but it still says every month.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Are you joking? Have you ever used patreon?
I don't really want to go in your intellectual debate, yet this site exists so that people don't have to use Patreon... It's really bad when you are supporting him, or and any other developer, and you get nothing, but maybe, just maybe, pirate sharing forums are not right place for such complaints.

Last edited:

Fears

May 17, 2017
Is it just me or my logic is telling me that this developer have not released a single update this year and he charged his patreons every single month without 2.
We are almost 5 days away from the middle of the 6th month of this year. If we don't count the 2 months, for 3 months and a half he earned money for free. So we are sill on 65% progress, as far i know this developer when the game barely reach the progress of 90% hew will need more than 10 days to reach 100% and when this happen he will need 3-4 days to test the game for bugs.
So tell me how is fair to pay 4 months for let's say 40$ in total and wait over 6 months for an updated.
MEANWHILE! icstor won over 32 000$ for this time!
Patreon site should really change their politics because for me this is earning money over lies
at least stay logical while complaining. are you even a patreon to have any reason to complain ? the way you are arguing ("for 3 months and a half he earned money for free") is based on him taking money for not working. but if you look closely, he is not taking, he is getting money "donated". that's a huge difference from my point of view.
no one is forced to support him, every patreon is free to stop the support or increase it.
and we can't even proof if he is working or not.
i think it's just not fair to accuse him the way you did.

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
anyone able to link the full size image of the I'm Back message he posted? looks like a sweet photo but only seen it shrank down.

andersniet

Dec 19, 2018
Hi cant seem to download the Win version of Anikamod, all links seems to be dead ? Anyone who can provide a good link pls ?

EDIT: Seeing now it was reported earlier today that all windows links are dead

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
wow it been haft year so far it meant one year has one update only and he take 2 or 3 months to make
Christmas Episode 2 and that end has to wait 8 or 10 months to next update wow

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes