Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Don't even think about asking for an Android port on Discord, or you'll get the online version of the 1,000 yard stare that a woman gives you when you've done something to piss her off.
This game doesn't have an "official" Android port and there never has been one, as has already been said, and if there is one out there then beware. Download and use it at your own risk.
Or tagging the creator in a post. You get chopped off at the knees.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Milfy City takes place in a non-euclidean nightmare realm where space and time and all logic bend in knots at the whim of a powerful AI who has uploaded all the characters to the simulation for the purposes of torturing them for all eternity.
(The real reason is that the scenes used as backdrops in this game are all pre-made assets and so they don't fit together in a logical way.)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I don't care about side game. Anyone can post pictures and after that say - look icstor have starded create a comics! WOW.
Except it's a real game. Created by ICSTOR. It's not like he could create both Milfy City and the Milfy City Xmas episode at the same time. He chose to create it, so saying that he hasn't done anything since November and he's milking his patrons is disingenuous. Plus, he said the next Milfy City would be out in August, not November. Implying that he will take a year between releases, and that he's a lazy milker, is untruthful.

And to head off "that's not what I said", "Updated: 2018-11-20 it will be 2019-11-20" followed by an image of the Abandoned tag says to me "he's lazy, he hasn't done work for a year, this game should be tagged Abandoned".

Which shows that you don't understand what the Abandoned tag means - no communication from the dev for 3 months.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Except it's a real game. Created by ICSTOR. It's not like he could create both Milfy City and the Milfy City Xmas episode at the same time. He chose to create it, so saying that he hasn't done anything since November and he's milking his patrons is disingenuous. Plus, he said the next Milfy City would be out in August, not November. Implying that he will take a year between releases, and that he's a lazy milker, is untruthful.

And to head off "that's not what I said", "Updated: 2018-11-20 it will be 2019-11-20" followed by an image of the Abandoned tag says to me "he's lazy, he hasn't done work for a year, this game should be tagged Abandoned".

Which shows that you don't understand what the Abandoned tag means - no communication from the dev for 3 months.
Will see..Will see.. and don't forget, this is a first game in piton may be he have a coding problem .

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You mean the thing that was a few minutes long, added nothing to the main game and has zero replay value?
In terms of developer work, how long an individual took to get through it doesn't matter. Neither does the perceived value. What matters is how much work went into it.

Now, if you don't like the Xmas episode and think it was a waste of time and he should have just worked on the main story, that's another thing altogether. That's a valid opinion, and I'm not going to debate that. But I'm not talking about that - I'm talking about implying that the dev is a lazy milker because when his next version comes out it will be a year between updates. (Never mind that even if you don't give him credit for the Xmas episode, his release date in August is 9 months after the last update, not a year, and he did take 2 months off.)

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes