Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Nope no sara content. Icstor is working on Caroline and Celia content, but then he decided to add the neighbors for the upcoming august release as well.

Yeah wen't back a dozen or so pages, next one is Sara and Shrink if I remember it? What's the crap about preggo content? ICSTOR really doesn't want it or what?

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
The fact that we will wait 2 more months is indeed disappointing. It's kinda expected, but still disappointing. It seems that it's gonna cover a lot of content, including sex with Caroline, which is SOMETHING that EVERYBODY in this thread wants the most, so he has to do it right. If it's not Da Bomb, everybody is gonna explode. :D

politis

Dec 12, 2018
I'm in love with Celia but I can not do more than masturbate on her cam sessions because she have less content than the other characters help me

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm in love with Celia but I can not do more than masturbate on her cam sessions because she have less content than the other characters help me
Well, you can get a BJ and fuck her too. So thats something. But that has been this way since the start. Yeah, she was absolutely neglected.

politis

Dec 12, 2018
Well, you can get a BJ and fuck her too. So thats something. But that has been this way since the start. Yeah, she was absolutely neglected.
But their are always the same scenes...

and yet at the base she had to be at the center of the plot for refusing something with MC and making fun of him

Reactions: Q Who and Big-T
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes