Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The fact that we will wait 2 more months is indeed disappointing. It's kinda expected, but still disappointing. It seems that it's gonna cover a lot of content, including sex with Caroline, which is SOMETHING that EVERYBODY in this thread wants the most, so he has to do it right. If it's not Da Bomb, everybody is gonna explode. :D
I missed this. Did the developer announce that there will be no updates until August?

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
Can anyone share the latest Patreon poll talking about what happens when a character reaches 5/5? Would be interesting to see what the options are.

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hi Krull
An offtopic little question about your first gif in your signature ... Is she Patricia Arquette ??

Very nice render and thanks for all your prolific work on the fan sig !

Last edited:
Reactions: Rotuip345 and Krull

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I know I'm not a Mod(erator) on here and only drop in on this forum from time to time now to read comments made with regards to posts I have made recently, so due to the amount of, how shall we put it, whingeing and whining over the current "state of play", with regards to this game, and so as a reminder to those who use this forum (this goes for the whole site too)

Please note the following

In reference to comments posted earlier today it would behove people to take notice of the following, and do please (at least try) to abide by these rules.

https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2019-02-04.5589/

[READ ME] General Rules [Updated 2019-02-04]

General

1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
    • This includes trolling, belittling, etc
  2. Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics
  3. This is not a dating site, don't treat it like one
  4. No spamming
  5. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English
  6. Pay attention to and respect our Staff, their decisions are final
  7. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
  8. Do not engage in either like or review manipulation. This includes using alt accounts, incentivized like/review schemes, "like for like", etc.
  9. Alt accounts are allowed as long as they're not used to: break any of the above rules, circumvent bans, manipulate likes/reviews/discussion, or mislead the userbase.

[and finally....]
  • Reporting people
    1. Everyone has the option to report users and should do so if you feel it's necessary. Make sure to write a clear and detailed report about the situation, giving quotes and links of the threads in question (even if they have since been deleted), and include screenshots if appropriate
    2. If you have a problem with a Special User or Moderator, contact a Staff Member or open a ticket
    3. If you have a problem with a Staff Member, contact F95 and Sam via PM

I know we're human, and we get annoyed with comments that run counter to our own thoughts etc with regards to this, and other games. So please do take note of the above.

Happy days are here again..

Happy viewing.... ;)

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Hi Krull
An offtopic little question about your first gif in your signature ... Is she Patricia Arquette ??

Very nice render and thanks for all your prolific work on the fan sig !
Hey, not that i know of, she might be inspired by, is from a painting.
The_Lost_Lenore.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Oddball2k

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Just wanted to stop in a say hello to all here especially the creator of this game. I just found it this week and I'm blown away by it. Absolutely loving the characters. I cant wait to see what's next
Beware of asking about updates etc. I would suggest that you read the front page, with regards to the current version along with the impending update. Check out Icstors Patreon page, along with the Discord channel for relevant info. Use the search function as well, because people can get somewhat miffed if you ask questions that have been asked (especially recently, with regards to updates and release dates etc.
There's also a walkthrough available along with "fan art" too, both on here and the Discord channel. Don't ask on there, about the game updates, unless you're actually a Patreon member (paid for the game) or you'll get short shrift, as they don't like people asking about "pirate versions, or android versions too.

Enjoy the game and if you get stuck, use the walkthrough thread for help. All links can be found on the front page.
:)(y)

Reactions: Yeemy

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Harem ending? Harem Ending!! Without Sara..? Without Sara!!! :love:

Spanking Celia because she was a bad girl before railing her in doggy position as she wears a blindfold and gag, moans like a bitch in heat with her hands cuffed behind? Am i getting carried away :cool:

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes