Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
"People should stop whingeing, you're getting the game for free! FFS!"

Mmmm... Ok... But, if I ma Patron and do not give UpDate 60+ Days what he can say? O_O

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
"People should stop whingeing, you're getting the game for free! FFS!"

Mmmm... Ok... But, if I ma Patron and do not give UpDate 60+ Days what he can say? O_O
If they are a patron sure they're more than welcome to post their constructive opinions here like everyone else but it would make more sense to post their opinion on Patreon to have closer access to the dev :)

tung dungo

Jan 6, 2018
Does anyone know where is the save file located for the mac version and how to use downloaded save file; It does not function the way Windows and Linux work @@

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Does anyone know where is the save file located for the mac version and how to use downloaded save file; It does not function the way Windows and Linux work @@
Don't worry mate I will try to help you, as for I am a Mac user too. First: the save file, I attached one to this comment and it should have unlocked all the hot scenes and most of the secret cards. Second: where to put the save file. You have to look on the very far top right edge of your Mac desktop. There you will see a little magnifier lens (the spotlight). Click on it, then search for your home folder by typing its name (which usually is your name and surname without spaces in between). When you see an icon which is a little house click on it. Then it will open and you will see some subfolders, search for the folder called "Library" and click on it, than inside this folder you have to search for the folder RenPy, open this one too. Now open the folder "Milfy city", there you have to put the file I attached here, if your computer asks you to substitute the save with another one with the same name do that. Then you are ready to go, open the game and the save file should be there, in the second page of the saves at the first spot.

It is very simple actually, if it looks complicated it is because I tried to explain every detail.

The only problem you could have is that you can't find the home folder. If so, tipe on google "how to find the Library folder on Mac"

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Saves work exactly the same on all platforms.

~/Library/RenPy/Milfy City/

Talf

Oct 4, 2017
As Icstor said the...

Update is due in March

Game update is 60% done and it's only March 5th and there's 31 days in March fer chrissake!!

Have you paid anything for this on his Patreon page? Somehow I doubt it, because you're on this site.

If anyone should whinge it'll be those who fund him.

People should stop whingeing, you're getting the game for free! FFS!
To be fair it has been at 60% for like a month - at that rate it wouldn't update until June lol

Talf

Oct 4, 2017
But Summertime Saga is worse. It's been almost 3 months and it's at 66%. When you make over $47,000 / month you'd think they would have a slightly bigger team lol

Reactions: Marzapane

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
If they are a patron sure they're more than welcome to post their constructive opinions here like everyone else but it would make more sense to post their opinion on Patreon to have closer access to the dev :)
People do ask on Patreon.. but still "stamp their feet and pout" and "throw toys out of the pram" because it's now March and there's no sign of the game, even though we're just under a week in to the month!

Icstor says it's due in March so wait until it's nearly gone then voice "concerns" and stop being a Patreon patron (stop payments) after. I am [since Xmas] and I'm not bitching, if it's late then I'll ask why and consider stopping payments then, and not before.

They could also try asking on Discord as well (if they're brave enough to do so, especially when asked if theyr'e not a paying member and where they got the game from!) lol

Reactions: Walg

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
v0.5 released nov 2018. v0.6 now 60% ready in March 2019 so in almost 5 months 60% so at this rate another 4 months to go so July 2019?? this is really poor when you look on patreon and see $100 tier is sold out and how many other tiers there are. all this monthly money yet developer is taking so so long to develop. at this speed those giving the 100 tier would paid almost 1000 from 0.5 to 0.6 coming out.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes