• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
thank you. So is it standard shift o? and changing false to true in the console rpy in the common folder? Beccause thats how i remember doing it, but it isnt working.
no, forget about my previous post, i just rechecked and changing false to true didn't work, i've must remembered from earlier versions that it worked. Unren did work though.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
no, forget about my previous post, i just rechecked and changing false to true didn't work, i've must remembered from earlier versions that it worked. Unren did work though.
Yeah, i remember it working the first time i tried the game too. It's why i was confused. Alright, thanks for helping me out. I appreciate it!

MinioiniM

Feb 18, 2019
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
i got problem issue on android version.
i had already downloaded both version, and when i tries to install its only works for Armeabi vers.

the problem was started when all the prologue story end, when the MC bedroom scene arrive i got out of the room safely.

but when i touched again the scene just repeating between the frontsite home and entrance home ( and then back button). there wasn't other choices when i touched it beside the 'map' and 'phone'.

the problem occures again in 'school', the scenes only repeating between frontside and gym.

please tells me what happened, thanks in advance!

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Apologies if this question has already been asked, but can you have sex with Caroline yet in this game? I just picked up Milfy City recently and am loving it so far, the girls are all great.
Not yet, probably the next update will allow it.

Palaplaaa

Mar 14, 2018
Are there going to be developments on the other girls? Like the teacher whose name I can't remember, the school psychologist, the neighbor girl, the girl in the pool or the other friend in the classroom? Don't get me wrong, I love this game and the character development of the girls so far, it's just, what about the others?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Are there going to be developments on the other girls? Like the teacher whose name I can't remember, the school psychologist, the neighbor girl, the girl in the pool or the other friend in the classroom? Don't get me wrong, I love this game and the character development of the girls so far, it's just, what about the others?
Celia (the teacher) will be updated in 0.6, Judy (the psychologist) in 0.7 and possibly neighbours in 0.8 either them or Liza.

Reactions: Palaplaaa
3.80 star(s) 406 Votes