-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi guys, just two questions:
1. How do i can see the secret scenes after i found them?
2. How do i use the incest patch to see the content ? Do i have to start a new game for it ?

Thx :)
Scenes are accessed on your computer in your room ("Gallery" — the 3rd icon from the top, on the left side). With the incest patch, put the indicated file (patch.rpy) directly in the game folder where you've installed it.

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
For those who think the update will be the biggest one so far because of the amount of time takes to be done I say you are wrong. On January there was no developing, because he said that he had problem with his machines. He started to work on the new version at the begging of Feb. Than he said that he will give more information about the next release at the middle of March. So this update will be released most likely at the begging of April :) .

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
For those who think the update will be the biggest one so far because of the amount of time takes to be done I say you are wrong. On January there was no developing, because he said that he had problem with his machines. He started to work on the new version at the begging of Feb. Than he said that he will give more information about the next release at the middle of March. So this update will be released most likely at the begging of April :) .
It was 30% at end of January. And 60% at end of February...

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Preview #2 implies a sex scene in the tub to me.

I could see a mirror of the Linda situation last patch. That lingerie for preview #1 is from the first time they have penetrative sex and the hot tub is the morning/day after where they go at it again. (Kinda like the shower scene in the beach house with Linda)

Edit: Also, has ICSTOR said if Violet is going to show up at all? It really seemed like earlier in the Caroline route that a threesome option would be possible. (What sister, who has the hots for her brother, tries to get one of her best friends to give him sexual favors?)

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Edit: Also, has ICSTOR said if Violet is going to show up at all? I really seemed like earlier in the Caroline route that a threesome option would be possible. (What sister who has the hots for her brother tries to get one of her best friends to give him sexual favors?)
Hasn't said she'll be there, but hasn't said she won't be there either. It's possible, but what I think is more likely is we won't see any more of Violet until she gets her solo arc, and any 3P content we get will come after we finish both her solo story and Caroline's. It's how I'd structure it, anyway. It means a long wait for those of us playing each update as it comes out, but as a finished product it'll work really well.

Reactions: AlterSack

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Only played V0.3 so far, but even that was bloody good. Still debating whether I should start V0.5 or wait until V0.6 is released.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Only played V0.3 so far, but even that was bloody good. Still debating whether I should start V0.5 or wait until V0.6 is released.
you should play 0.5c version if linda(mom) pleases you; in 0.6 caroline and celia would be there; i think 0.7 would cover linda again :D

edit: 0.7 has judy too i guess

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Does anyone know if the milf city project tired you or something happened to you? because from page 0.6 it takes a month or more with 60%

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
it's been discussed already but ICSTOR had personal problems in January so development was slowed. update is planned for late March/April.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
I already missed it because I hope it is not nothing then as nothing was known and it did not take so long
it's been discussed already but ICSTOR had personal problems in January so development was slowed. update is planned for late March/April.
I already missed it because I hope it is not nothing then as nothing was known and it did not take so long

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
you should play 0.5c version if linda(mom) pleases you; in 0.6 caroline and celia would be there; i think 0.7 would cover linda again :D

Yes, Linda is definitely of interest to me. Looks like I'll have to have a crack at 0.5 then.

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
0.9 Linda x Sara update?
Do you guys think there will be any action between the female family members?
I still can't get that skirt scene with them out of my mind... o_O

Reactions: Pirate King

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
M

man so i have to wait until 0.7 to play....damn, i want judi so bad...i may passed 0.6 since i only like old sister’s friend...

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
F
M

man so i have to wait until 0.7 to play....damn, i want judi so bad...i may passed 0.6 since i only like old sister’s friend...
If i remember right since the big two Linda and Caroline were so dominant in all the poles Icstor has decided to switch to method of taking one "main" girl and one "secondary" girl per update now, so something like Linda and Judy or Sara and her friend rather than just alternating between Linda and Caro until they reach 5/5 and then tackling the others. I like this personally since Judy seemed pretty important to Linda's story in the beginning and i'd love to see some MC + Linda + Judy action.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
so if I get this right I'm seeing a lot of content planned for Linda and Caroline so
does that mean my lovely Sara story arc is completed? you tried to take her for her first time and what she doesn't like you anymore?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes