Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
How much time do you think he spends on previews? 1 image doesn't take very long to render, and it's not like it's a throwaway. It's an image from the game.
I think its just peeps would rather have an update then a bunch of previews.

zigzagon

May 5, 2017
Milfy City v0.6 - 60%

This is slow progression. I don't think that it will be finished in March, looks more like April.
60% don't mean that progress is slow. I believe we will got big update(maybe biggest so far), that's why progress go that way--> you called it slow.

Don't forget that 0.5 was delivered 20/11, and in December we have another update(xmas one) with over 900 renders and few animations, if im not wrong + ICSTOR have holidays in January(again I believe so).

If he need time, let it be. It's an old truth and ICSTOR prove that quality need time.

Even if he don't do it in March, that's ok still we have OUR*soviet theme* daughter in late march.

Meloncito2018

Dec 30, 2017
What requirements does Milfy City ask for?

I have problem in the scene with Mrs. Celia in the bathroom with anal sex, the animation is slow x.x

terabyte83

Apr 27, 2017
Ok so today it’s 1 March and actually status 60% I’m guessing new update should be the middle of April or first week of May but definitely it will be worth to wait. He’s games are the best so I don’t mind to wait 3 or 4 month. Amen

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I think its just peeps would rather have an update then a bunch of previews.
Sure, but "a bunch of previews" is what, 5? The Christmas special was what, 900 renders? so previews are way less than 1% of the release. They don't delay things any meaningful amount of time. Cutting out every preview won't get 0.6 in our hands any faster.

Trizexar

Jun 19, 2017
Caroline is already going to send me over the moon, but I just wish they switched out Celia for Judy since we haven't gotten any content from her. Nonetheless, this update is going to kill all of us.

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Caroline is already going to send me over the moon, but I just wish they switched out Celia for Judy since we haven't gotten any content from her. Nonetheless, this update is going to kill all of us.
I know right? I usually don't like being this hyped for something, but i'm already preparing the choir in my head to sing the 9th fucking symphony for Caroline's sex scene. :p

Xendal

Nov 27, 2018
Hi guys, just one question:

How do i use the incest patch to see the content ? Do i have to start a new game for it ?
(copied the file in the game folder)

Thx :)

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes