mrbaluga

Nov 28, 2017
I have a really dumb sounding question, please don't flame me. Just got the game and I have spent all day searching and I cannot find how to save my game. There are no UI elements on my screen for it (MAC). A save screen has randomly popped up only twice so far. Can I not save whenever I want?

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
I have a really dumb sounding question, please don't flame me. Just got the game and I have spent all day searching and I cannot find how to save my game. There are no UI elements on my screen for it (MAC). A save screen has randomly popped up only twice so far. Can I not save whenever I want?
I think you can right click (two finger tap on macbook) and the save screen should pop up. Otherwise you can get on the computer in the bedroom.

Reactions: Araumi and mrbaluga

zigzagon

May 5, 2017
My most favorite game! Thank you @ICSTOR!
Worst thing about icstor, is that his next game made look last one lame, i mean they're still looking awesome, but when i played firs time incest story i thought, amazing, MC same, MV, IC 2. Every sigle next looks better.
Now milfy city just crush pERvious games, theyr'e are still amazing, but compare to milfy city its not same leauge.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
Maybe not. He could wait to develop that outcome in the next update focused on Linda, 0.8
He should at least conclude that incident with Bob doing SOMETHING in the next update. Even if it's not a full on arc, him reacting to that is required.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
He should at least conclude that incident with Bob doing SOMETHING in the next update. Even if it's not a full on arc, him reacting to that is required.
No its not, I mean I get your point but its not fair to the ones who voted for caroline so. We never had something outside the planed/announced update.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Actually it's not.
Milfy City isn't an episodic VN game. It's an open world game and if the player decides to not follow the mom path at all dad never walks in on you while mom is getting you off.

Reactions: Imperator753

zigzagon

May 5, 2017
i think so, but on the other hand it should have big consequences, which small update just don't solve. Good ending need only small scene, but with bad ending..... this is where the fun begin

Reactions: Sharper
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes