PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Guys, I'm missing the five final scenes in inte scene gallery of version 0.5c, any idea what are they and how to get them? I maxed the relationships with all characters already.
Probs two silly questions, but ...

1) how do you know you are missing 5 images? Do you have 5 blank screens with a question mark in them?

2) how are you sure you have maxed out the game to date?

I see a gallery of 44 images. Do you have 39 and 5 blank spaces, or something?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Guys, I'm missing the five final scenes in inte scene gallery of version 0.5c, any idea what are they and how to get them? I maxed the relationships with all characters already.
Those are the Linda scenes, which don't become active until you finish the latest Linda storyline.

Have you gotten to the part where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Saved before that, didn't know if you were suppose to not have him catch you, loaded save, went other path and saved after that
You're not at the end of the path yet. Keep playing until you get a popup that says you've completed the content for this character.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
You're not at the end of the path yet. Keep playing until you get a popup that says you've completed the content for this character.
Could you tell me which is the current final event in mom path? That is the last even I remember

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
i´m not a friend of games who will update all 3-4 months. i forget most of the game play. i play 15 games in a week

Reactions: z3212

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
do u mind share those games?
i need some suggestions
From the top of my head i can only think of the famous ones:
Taffy Tales, The Fate of Irnia, Claire's quest, Warlocks and Boobs, The Visit, Lust Epidemic, Harem Hotel, Snow Daze, My Legacy(Saddogames made it, the same as The Tyrant, but this ain't cucky), Zombie's Retreat, Take Over, Lily's Curse, Betrayed, Peasant's quest(if you're willing to fuck around the same map a thousand times, then it's great), My New Life(same thing), Personal Trainer, Waifu Academy and Family Matters. That's all that i can come up right now, i couldn't remember those that i played and were completed, cause, well, i already played them long ago.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Milfy City
Big Brother
Dating my Daughter
The Tyrant
Timestamps, Unconditional Love
Love and Submission
Lancaster Boarding House
Acting Lessons
Personal Trainer
General Practitioner
Babysitter
Depraved Awakening
Incest Story 2
SuperPowered
;)
Anna EA is really good too, if you want great image quality. There's thankfully a renpy version. Tyrant has it's good points but the interface is awful.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes